A few suggestions to Papayplay

TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
Here are a few suggestions to encourage more players to play and draw a few new players:

1) A few more events with daily log-in rewards. I know it sounds ridiculous, but, nothing draws players to a game like free stuff. It doesn't have to be anything really expensive. A good one is headache meds. Or something similar for battle or trade.

2) Bring back the Papayaplay welcome package, even ramp it up and add a few things. Announce it on everywhere you can for free or where Papayaplay is already advertising. If you, the host, get even just a bit behind something like that and keep putting it out every 2 months or so, it would likely have a positive effect.

3) Make the rewards for things like the Memorial Album and Land Battle events in line with other servers, such as the  Secrets of Shipbuilding book as a Memorial Album reward and chest rewards in Land Battle events that when opened have Nocturnal Panels, metal or wood in them, like all the other servers have. Please stop treating the players on this server like second class UWO players or worse, children, like all the other hosts did regarding this, or if it's because KOEI says that's how it is, ask them to please stop it.

Regards:

CullumStraun, aka The White Tiger
IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
- Director of new_world_company
Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do

Comments

• TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    For some reason I can't edit my own postings. Anyway, one more suggestion I have is: Get the Special Turkish Dress Sewing book in the game. I made my first billion in the game selling fishnuts and TOS, I made my next 2 billion selling Lace Coats because I had that book, and I found it in front of the Lisbon bank about 3-4 months after I started playing. I knew a few who had one, in fact 6 of us in new_world_company had one at one time, so, they weren't common but they weren't scarce either. One thing that would do is stimulate the games economy. Exquisite dye would get expensive. And whoever is making them would certainly have more disposable in-game income. I'm guessing that's up to KOEI and not Papayaplay so, I'm not going to hold my breath on this one.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    ya it's anoying sometimes that you make a mistake in a post and can't fix it :(
    IGN: Samantha99