Wanted to return but it's impossible to play

auspexa3auspexa3 Posts: 58Approved Member Beginner
1. Launcher is completely fucked. Several patches in a row I got "downloading error", I've manually edited the client version to bypass the update and managed to get 10.0.0 patch but obviously this isn't optimal and my game will crash if I get the chance to play. A lot of people are complaining about this right now.

2. When I enter my login credentials to Helion, I get "LOGIN DOES NOT EXIST" error. It's the same account I'm using right now. I've also tried to make a new account but I get the same error.

3. If I leave the client open for a several minutes, my game crashes with xigncode error 0XE019100B. I don't have any background process running, not even a browser. No other game that uses anti cheat measures gives me a similar error. I have C9 installed, which also uses xigncode, that game works fine. Something's wrong with Dekaron.

Idk why I got excited when I read about a new server, apparently there was nothing to get excited for
yiwza007

Comments

• MuriazureMuriazure Posts: 4Approved Member Beginner
    I am having the same trouble. Already tried everything, got all errors like yours. Wtf almost a week passed and no answer . I have another game installed called Black Desert wich is a very heavy game and i can play on full but i can’t open a 12 years game like Dekaron .... I hope atleast we got some reward, i am loosing runes, ammy and the daily gifts
    yiwza007
  • SamIamSamIam Posts: 1Approved Member Beginner
    I also am getting download error when launching game. I see others are using certain methods to resolve their issue but I am not changing anything, error is on their part not mine hopefully they will resolve issue so when I click launcher it works like it's suppose to without me making changes.
    yiwza007
  • goingwaydbgoingwaydb Posts: 1Member Beginner
    I have the same problem 
  • adhudsonadhudson Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I, too, edited the history.config file to force the update. I'm able to launch the game but good 'ol Xigncode3 closes out the game giving me the same error as you. I've emailed them but have not heard back. Like you, I don't have any thing running in the background. This is frustrating.
  • yatzeee19yatzeee19 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    after i clean install cannot connect to  server pop up or is this a sign that should i dont not back to this game?
    returnee player here hahaha 

• GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee

Xigncode is Dekaron’s anti-cheat measure, which keeps the game from loading if it detects suspicious programs on your system. The Xigncode error you’re receiving indicates that there's a discrepancy between our server's data and your client data.

This also happens when you turn on a 3rd party program which conflicts with Xigncode. 

Please try the following, and see if you can run the game client after each step:

1. Run a virus scanner and then close all third-party software.

2. Close any programs you aren't actively using. (including disabling browser extensions).

3. Run CCleaner.

4. Temporarily disable your anti-virus system and firewall and see if the error code goes away.

5. Delete the xigncode.log (if it exists).

6. Delete all files in the temp files folder ( to do this, open "Run" window, type %temp%, click okay and you will get your temp files folder).

7. Restart your computer.

8. Open up task manager and close whatever you do not need.

9. Run the game as administrator. 

If these steps still don't resolve your issue, please delete your Dekaron game folder completely and download our new client from the link below:

https://dekaron.papayaplay.com/dekaron.do?tp=download

If the issue persists, please send us a support ticket.

The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows
  • auspexa3auspexa3 Posts: 58Approved Member Beginner
    doesn't matter, xigncode error is gone but I still can't login. 2 servers give me a different error, one says "cannot connect", other says "login does not exist".
  • GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    Sorry to hear that. Send a support ticket if you can (we don't check the forums regularly), and we'll be able to check the status of your account, and hopefully fix it.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows