XIGNCODE3 error 0xE109100B

rhozayrhozay Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
Hello,

I am a returning player. I'm unable to run Dekaron due to Xigncode. I have an Anti-virus on my computer. I've cleaned up my computer a lot. I even emailed support@wellbia.com but I'm not getting a response from them. I'm also able to choose a server but unable to login. I receive a "cannot connect to server message." Please help.

Amber

Comments

• GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    Xigncode is Dekaron’s anti-cheat measure, which keeps the game from loading if it detects suspicious programs on your system. The Xigncode error you’re receiving indicates that there's a discrepancy between our server's data and your client data.
    This also happens when you turn on a 3rd party program which conflicts with Xigncode. 
    Please try the following, and see if you can run the game client after each step:
    Run a virus scanner and then close all third-party software.Close any programs you aren't actively using. (including disabling browser extensions).Run CCleaner.Temporarily disable your anti-virus system and firewall and see if the error code goes away.Delete the xigncode.log (if it exists).Delete all files in the temp files folder ( to do this, open "Run" window, type %temp%, click okay and you will get your temp files folder).Restart your computer.Open up task manager and close whatever you do not need.Run the game as administrator. 
    If these steps still don't resolve your issue, please delete your Dekaron game folder completely and download our new client from the link below:
    https://dekaron.papayaplay.com/dekaron.do?tp=download
    If the issue persists, please send us a support ticket.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows
  • rhozayrhozay Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
    Thanks for replying. I've done all of that. I've tried running it on another laptop same issue. :(
  • shadee828shadee828 Posts: 9Member Beginner
    UP!
  • iambenji0728iambenji0728 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Did this work!? I cant get my game to work. I have absolutely nothing else running while trying to boot up and play. Xigncode3 is broken. Please help.
  • GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    The following fix seems to have worked for just about everybody:

Try to download the updated launcher from our website. Also, check the "history.config" file in your Dekaron folder, and make sure the file's contents are set to "9.6.0".
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows