error 0xE109100B

deathnote82deathnote82 Posts: 0Member Beginner

Comments

• GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee

Xigncode is Dekaron’s anti-cheat measure, which keeps the game from loading if it detects suspicious programs on your system. The Xigncode error you’re receiving indicates that there's a discrepancy between our server's data and your client data.

This also happens when you turn on a 3rd party program which conflicts with Xigncode. 

Please try the following, and see if you can run the game client after each step:

1. Run a virus scanner and then close all third-party software.

2. Close any programs you aren't actively using. (including disabling browser extensions).

3. Run CCleaner.

4. Temporarily disable your anti-virus system and firewall and see if the error code goes away.

5. Delete the xigncode.log (if it exists).

6. Delete all files in the temp files folder ( to do this, open "Run" window, type %temp%, click okay and you will get your temp files folder).

7. Restart your computer.

8. Open up task manager and close whatever you do not need.

9. Run the game as administrator. 

If these steps still don't resolve your issue, please delete your Dekaron game folder completely and download our new client from the link below:

https://dekaron.papayaplay.com/dekaron.do?tp=download

If the issue persists, please send us a support ticket.

sybergoth
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows
  • shadee828shadee828 Posts: 9Member Beginner
    i have the same issue regarding this matter i was thinking the same thing that there might be a program running on the background or something, upon checking and running the antivirus, im still having the same problem, so just to make sure, i reset my os, and run a fresh install of windows 10, after that i disable firewall, stop the windows defender,  put the dns, still the same problem, I CANT PLAY THE GAME... frustrated now, 
    and one more thing i redownload the dekaron with the fresh os just to make sure it will work fine, but to no avail, problem persist
  • sybergothsybergoth Posts: 9Approved Member Beginner
    All this hapenned to alot of people ,right after maintance
    nothing changed to our software hardware,only thing changed is your patch update files
    and youre making us stop our antivirus,disable firewall,change internet settings...
    ALL THIS HAPENS AFTER MAINTANCE TO ALOT OF PEOPLE
    DONT ASK US TO CHANGE OUR STUFF BECOUSE WE HAVENT CHANGED ABYTHING and 1 day before maint. everything worked fine

fix your last patch becouse xingcode detects it as 3rd program and shuts down the game

LOUSY GOOD FOR NOTHINGS

UP!
    I think its time to quit dekaron for good.
  • sybergothsybergoth Posts: 9Approved Member Beginner
    I completly deleted dekaron folder,and all related folders of it
    I cleaned cache and registry with ccleaner
    I freed some place in my C directory (it was almost full) dekaron is installed in D
    I downloaded dekaron following GM's link and installed it,then let it update
    Today i logged in game so far 3 hours no problem,no errors,game version 10.0.0

• andehhokk0405andehhokk0405 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Im having the same problem and I've tried all of the steps. Seems alot of people are having the problem..sucks to be going through 25 steps to play a game lol why cant it just work
  • GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    We believe the issue is resolved now. Users should just have to make one last fix.

Try to download the updated launcher from our website. Also, check the "history.config" file in your Dekaron folder, and make sure the file's contents are set to "9.6.0".
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows