Escape Mode Bug Abuse

b0urnerb0urner Posts: 6Member Beginner
I dont usually submit tickets or create forum discussions about bugs within warrock but the bug within all escape rooms is very frustrating as it can leave 24 players waiting for 10minutes at a time.
Essentially bug abusing players know that they can run through closed/locked doors by pressing a combination of ALT+SHIFT+W or something and therefore proceed further in the stage than they are supposed to be. It also means they can shoot zombies from the other side of the doors without worrying about being killed. This is one of many bugs in the escape mode of warrock but ruins the game for all the players. When a player runs through doors without unlocking them by using the bug, the doors never unlock with time and zombies are left waiting (often the entire 10minute round).

I have attached a screenshot I took today of a player called 'Spartacus' abusing the bug on the Red Sign escape map today. He was later boosting to other players in the room that he doesnt care about the 3 day ban / silence penalty:

Another screenshot of a player 'Apo1331' abusing a different bug on the Tower Bridge map:

Please could you look at fixing this bug and penalising the players cheating?

Comments

• crazyhunter2003crazyhunter2003 Posts: 763Member Intermediate
    I usually don't post UWO issues in Warrock forums iether
    IGN:JackO'Neil