Crosshairs.. REMOVED?

v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
Why have crosshairs been removed from item shop for a single purchase?
WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
Mike

Comments

• DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    You should realy start to be Active at the WarRock Discord Server since this was explained several times in the last few Days.

Its because WarRock will get a new crosshairsystem. KoreanWR already got that Update but they found a bug in the code so we need to wait 1 additional Month to get this Update. (Update was planned for the 12th April. --> we might get the Update this Month instead)
    Druida
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    We will be able to choose the crosshair for each gun or weapon type individually (at least as far as i know)
    Korean Update Page:
    Druida
  • v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
    You like making jokes? Be more active on the discord server hahaha. I got banned for speaking my mind about the game and a member on the discord who was being protected.. Welcome to WarRock 2020
    Mike
    Thanks for clearing it up for me though.
    Mike
  • marcie90marcie90 Posts: 51Member Beginner
    They should make notice on their website, not on Discord... lmao! Not everyone uses Discord. Damn, is this some sort of closed group? or is this a public game?
  • EliteAiForcesEliteAiForces Posts: 46Member Beginner
    Anyone know when the deal is ending with Papaya and warrock? I hope they give this game away. They put all crosshairs behind pay wall. Ridiculous! They make this game even more P2W! I hope you guys stop support this company, don´t buy prems! They don´t fix bugs, bring new maps. It´s constant sales and some stupid EXP events which no one cares cause level doesn´t matter. There is no ping limit option for rooms, this would great but they don´t listen us old players. Kids with poor internet gain advantage lagging. They don´t nerf 1hit wonder weapons either.

#stopsupportpapaya
    PAPAYAnexon2
    Korean WarRock had it first and they've just copied them. :/ Should be dinar only for crosshairs though.
    Mike
  • EliteAiForcesEliteAiForces Posts: 46Member Beginner
    Yep. Now they are milking more money out of poor kids, putting more features behind pay wall. Players shouldn´t buy anything for while, maybe then they would start to listen us. Counting days when this dieing game is put down!
    PAPAYAnexon2
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate
    Papaya does not have its own game server. 
    Papaya has nothing but paint for Photoshop. 
    I am not welcomed on the forum and considered a fool, but I have the intelligence to not invest in this cheap game publisher.