[BS-GLB Community Feedback] Operation Neo Chronos Part 3 Update

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
Hello BlackShot Global soldiers,

Part 3 of Operation Neo Chronos is here! Check out the new firepower and mercenary backup to augment your arsenal.

As usual, we would appreciate if you could check all the info on the links above, play a lot  to test all the new features and later share your feedback and improvement suggestions on this topic.

Thanks in advance and enjoy the update!

Team BlackShot
habitne3maSATWIK007

Comments

• habitne3mahabitne3ma Posts: 9Member Beginner
    STOP PAY2WIN

Please stop pay2win 

Bring back mastrey weapons in shop with same damage of gems weapons

Make scope and silencer avaliable in shop for gold like before 

Make nx-1 rifel (Which we are able to buy in gold when we reach grand master) Same damage like before beacuse it has noraml gold weapon damage which is not worth for a grand master 

Please STOP PAY2WIN 

STOP PAY2WIN.....
    SATWIK007RodrigoHack
  • SATWIK007SATWIK007 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Please stop pay2win in game 
    I Am getting killed behind walls and not able to make head shots like normal ppl and i have Weapon switchbug its hard to play.... so please fix it THANKYOU
    Goodluck deveopers your doing a great job by not sending us the rewards over months not solving switchbug for years makeing this game more and more pay2win saying it would be play2win in revolution and can solve simplebugs like my bullets get bugged it  turn out to be 0 bullets when i had 30 bullets GG #THE GREATEST DEVELOPERS who clearly know to do nothing
  • officialdyz60officialdyz60 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Bring back old characters like pie nina etc etc, Bring back old guns like ak project etc etc Bring back mastrey weapons rifel and silencer in gold  and weapons in mastrey stop to many gem items THIS GAME IS ALREADY EXTREME PAY2WIN NOW
  • nabil0nabil0 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I dont think that blackshot got more than 10% good feedbacks since it launched. But it has always reasons.First of all the gameplay changed which means the headshot isnt normal as before which pushs people to buy gems weapons and that gives a bad feeling tho because its not logyc and not balanced as the title game says. The game now is more unplayable, i dont think much people in the old blackshot insisted about the pay to win because it was playable, it has been 2 years now sinice the new bs and no change about the graphic and headshot thing,Moreover this uptade that you want the feedback of it now is completly pay to win and we saw nothing bp added to shop since months now, If you can notice that clan war is empty now i ll tell you why, because the first season rewards arent credited since over a month of the deadline and also the no motivation events or boosts, you can always compare the old bbs with the new and you ll always miss that old bs which gives you joy to play it or think about it or about the mastery you wanna reach, and look now all with gems and even these new nx1 series of grandmaster got low damage and much problems in it, I understand that the game must get profit, but from an economic side you are losing, it may be true the gems are with a  higher price but the sells arent like in the old bs, i remember seeing jackpots every second in the old bs , to make a real revolution you need also honesty about your view and goals and workers, why not doini lives like in the old times and answer us in live?, one more thing is the support service, i wish that any ban can be prooved with a strong proof, becaus eeven for example if the support got a vedio where someone killed another someone behind wall it may be fromt he game or lagg or buggs . Thats a little from alot and i hope you can listen to this feedback from a person who loved this game till death once..
    RodrigoHack
  • ilyesmeddebilyesmeddeb Posts: 6Member Beginner
    1-please find a solution to the brazilian players..100+ ping ( lag )
    2- back the partnership .
    3- the facebook events gifts still not received .

with my love ... IGN: Wakanda 
  • ilyesmeddebilyesmeddeb Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Make scope and silencer available in shop for gold like before (mastery weapons) 
    RodrigoHack