Installer of the game error

polosport620polosport620 Posts: 2Member Beginner
Hi Dekaron Team Papaya!

I've encountered a problem when installing the game. It says, "Failed to update the catalog Read operation JSON error". Please advise. Hopefully, this time someone will attend to this matter. I've been asking for help on this for a month and haven't heard from you. Also, I've been trying to post on our forum but it seems that my concerns are still pending for your approval? Looking forward for your positive reply on this. Thanks.

Comments

• GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    Sorry about the delay, new posters need to be manually approved and I don't always have time to check them.

I don't recall seeing that error before. I suggest you open a support ticket, because we don't often check the forums, whereas we attend to tickets as soon as we can.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows
  • polosport620polosport620 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    No worries, I have now submitted a ticket as per your suggestion. I appreciate your time on this GMbonovoxx! Once again thank you.
  • insektainsekta Posts: 0Member Beginner
    hey mate have they responded to your ticket??? i also have the same error, up to now no reply from them =[
  • XxXgersonXxXXxXgersonXxX Posts: 0Member Beginner
    hola yo tengo ese problema al intentar instalarlo te dieron solucion? gracias y saludos