Players need a game server, not shit.

2»

Comments

• Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    You cannot have a world wide server and expect it to be good.

If i log on between 6am and midday the game runs great everything is snappy and fast. Because most the no pings are asleep. People who are 2/3/4/5000 miles from the server location. From midday on wards the game just slows down and that snappy fast feeling vanishes. 

Its BS there is no ping block in this game. I dont want to be playing with 0 bar players when i have 5 bars
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • EliteAiForcesEliteAiForces Posts: 46Member Beginner
    They are scared to bring ping limit back as option for room master cause the Turk, Brasil, Colombia, Israel, Argentina players wouldn´t get in any rooms anymore and would stop spending money on this silly game. They keep alive this dieing game. As long as these laggers are allowed to walk through walls and fire before seen, bugs won´t get fixed i won´t be spending any money as i haven´t in about 1,5years. Playing marble event and getting kicked by kid cause of clan friends coming is just... No wonder more and more people are uninstalling this game.

Druida
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate

At some time I can kill players with bad ping. When there are a lot of people on the server, I have unregistered bullets. 
    I am 99% sure that a weak server processor with an outdated network just does not have time to process the flow of information. This is logical. 
    French Ovh does not offer rental of a game server in France. Papaya  rented a cheap outdated server. 

Look at the photo one of the servers was created in 2006. This trash is a game problem and a publisher problem is not willing to spend the money that players invest in the game. 

It’s easier and cheaper to rent a server for 52 euros and consider the players idiots.

After modification, the processor socket does not become a socket for a new type of processor. 

Papaya Do you have a brain or is it enough just to sit in discord?

server created in 2006y 

• zRxyyAzRxyyA Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Hm the main problem is not that players need a gameserver but the gameserver need players
    zRxyyA

If server is shit then there will be no players. 
  • zRxyyAzRxyyA Posts: 2Member Beginner
    server is shit since ever
    will not be changed now that the game is dead. Rip wr 2010