Gold Bullion

PowderHoundPowderHound Posts: 0Member Beginner
Dekaron Community I need your help. Does anyone remember when playing 2 Moon, Mobius DekaronSEA, Global, & NexxonEU what the exchange rate for 1 Gold Bullion was?  I thought the cap was 1 billion thus we exchanged our dils for the gold bullion.  I just returned a month or so ago to find you only get 10mil / bar.  Support said it was a typo and the exchange rate is only 10 mil / bar...Ha.  With the rising cost of everything I need my dils back but not at that exchange rate. Can I get people to confirm the gold bullion being 1 billion dils?  They say they don't have record of it after multiple correspondences.  Thanks for your help!!! Greatly appreciated.

Comments

• GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    Hi there, I was the one who responded to your ticket. Yeah, we don't have exact records of what the item was worth back in the day. If someone CAN verify that it's supposed to be 1 billion, and not 100 million, we can consider making it up. But as publishers, we only have partial access to 15+ years of content, that's full of holes and mistranslations.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows