having disconnected today several times.

charlylei012charlylei012 Posts: 2Member Beginner
is there's a problem today in hellion server? because every few minutes my account having disconnected in the game. i hope it will be fix thanks,

Comments

• GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    Users sometimes report DC's, but not commonly enough that we can localize the issue. If it's getting intolerable, please send us a support ticket so we can verify your account information, and we'll have IT try to trace the issue.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows
  • charlylei012charlylei012 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    i am being disconnected today so many times GM, and now I can't open up my launcher anymore. is there's a problem of this game in windows 10? i already did the trouble shoot that I often do this past few days, but this time it wont work anymore and I can't play it anymore please kindly help me to this problem thanks..
  • paradisiac95paradisiac95 Posts: 11Member Beginner
    You could try to disable your Firewall and check run the anti malware scan, in case you have third party software interfering with your network. Also, are you connected via cable or are you using wireless connection?

I suggest that you also create a support ticket with as much information as possible so staff team can inspect and try to find similarities in disconnects happening to other players too.
  • charlylei012charlylei012 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    i am very offset now to this game. i already did what u says GM but it won't work for me. i stop my anti virus. i am using wifi but its fast not a slow connection. i'll the folder of my game is the folder of #10.0.2 is really nothing inside of it? i reinstall so many times the game. and i dont know what happen in thru this. this was the only game that i encounter like this. there is no problem with my laptop or my connection. maybe the launcher. how can i do clean uninstall of this game GM? then i will try to install it again. maybe there is some glitches files stock on my laptop that's why it happen. thanks for the help please kindly help me to this problem. i have a lot of friend inside of this game that's why i want to get back thanks..
  • paradisiac95paradisiac95 Posts: 11Member Beginner
    The last version of the game should be 10.2.9, do you see that when you open the launcher? Perhaps the game hasn't updated itself and you're getting a disconnect when specific object appears that wasn't included in that update.

Make sure that both Antivirus and Windows Defender are turned off. Also, try to test with cable connection - if possible.
  • GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    When you say "disconnect," do you mean you're losing your server connection, or that you're receiving a Xigncode error? Xigncode closes down the game client, but it's part of the client's cheat protection system, not a connection issue.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows