M249 and AW50F

mertklicmertklic Posts: 7Member Beginner
I play BG everyday and all i observe is broken m249 and AW50F.
BG is no fun with snipers anymore. 80% of teams are just snipers caming on hills. Cant enter a plane becouse guess what a sniper hits you in the head instantly. 
Heavy throopers should be strong vs vehicles but every one of them has M249 and theres no need to be assault. Endless spray with low recoil should be changed.
Thanks

Comments

• DruidaDruida Posts: 387Member Trainee
    Yep and dont forget auto headshot with aw50 so he hit your tank or air unit and u die instantly even when u in a k1a1 tank :)
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    Reduce m249 to 1 - 100 round clip or reduce clip size to 50. 
    Reduce the damage of rockets to ground troops to stop the rocket spam. Some games cant move coz some spammer hitting rockets 10m away and still dealing damage.

Aw50 and all snipers prone only,  no standing shots,  Long settle time and longer reload time between shots. Personally i would like to see bullet protection for planes, trucks, hvs bought back in a way which gives you time to move from main base without being killed.

^^ you have these silly OP weapons and then they all have fast reload and fast charge.

As for team balance i really want to see class limits so no one class is over used. Every class should be in play and have its +/- 

Also remove medstick and anyway to heal ones self. Stop medic using med boxes for personal healing only for team mates. Also stop the amount of injections a medic can give them self again most should be for team mates. That would change the game-play massively overnight. So sick of shooting someone, they heal and carry on attacking like nothing happened. Instead of turning around and heading back to a med station they continue to rush. Or reduce 6th back to 1 item you choose stamina or medstick but not both of these BS items

Also remove the no bleed item. Make players bleed out when hit. 

But this game and admins dont give a fuk about balance or gameplay just want to sell the same weapons with new skins each month. You could remove most of the P2W items and it would be a positive impact to the game and bring back teamwork. 
    mertklic
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • mertklicmertklic Posts: 7Member Beginner
    Mrtrr0r you are goddamn right. GM's take notes from him...