Dragon Nest Drop Bug

xhumali3xhumali3 Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hello GM's and dekaron staff, i want to report a problem with the drops that i and many other players have noticed and are very disapointed that it is occouring, the drops are 90% lower than the usual drops that wee are used to from the DG, bosses drop only 1 seed of dream each or 1 argate, i think this is just ridiculous and should be looked into as soon as possible for me and many other guild mates and frends are very unhappy that this DG is basicly now not worth runing in contrast to before where it was one of the best DG's in game that helped me and many frends alike enjoy and Remain active in Dekaron, srry for any grammar mistakes, thanks a lot and wish you guys a great day/evening.

Comments

• GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    There was a misunderstanding on how the drop script functions on the back end, which resulted in reduced drops from Dragon's Nest after what was supposed to be an increase to the drop rate. We're sorry for any frustration and will remedy the issue as soon as possible, but currently the drop situation is considered non-critical, so it's unlikely that it will be fixed before this week's maintenance.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows
  • GMbonovoxxGMbonovoxx Posts: 104Admin Trainee
    The developers rolled back Dragon's Nest to an older build, and drop functionality has been restored.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows