Warrock running bad, drops to 50 fps or less

pipinal10pipinal10 Posts: 46Member Beginner
Greetings,
Why is warrock running so bad randomly, yes i get 138 fps but it sometimes (almost every time) the fps drops to 50 fps or less.
I get 120 fps with excelent fframetimes on battlefield V on ultra, same on other games.

Specs:
i5 8400
1070ti
16 GB dual channel @2666

Definitely is not a computer problem, so what is going on?

Comments

• DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    edited June 2020
    "Definitely is not a computer problem, so what is going on?"

Its an 15 years old Game with an even older Engine.
    WarRock doesnt use your GPU. Its a CPU Game.
    WarRock only use only 1 Core. Thats why Intel is mostly better for the Game. Intel has a better single core performance compared to most AMD CPUs.

Battlefield 5 Is optimized for new systems and is able to use your complete system and power. While WarRock is optimized for old Windows XP pc's unable to use the power of new systems its multiple cores and highend gpus.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate

pipinal10

You need to fix the frequency your processor at 4 GHz in the BIOS and replace the RAM with a high frequency or overclock through the BIOS to 3200mhz