WARROCK GREAT AGAIN

PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate

Papaya how to learn when shooting in the other direction and hit the enemy?

This whole clan knows how to do this. Tell us this secret )) Clearsky you maybe first? ))

DruidaDragonForceWR

Comments

• KillingtimeKillingtime Posts: 246Member Trainee
    So you used a weak slow firing weapon and got owned by good fast firing MP7a1 and the user who had advantage with the car by being able to instantly exit it and react faster than you can... (you can even see that you are missing most of your shots and not aiming directly at him (slower sensitivity might help btw))

Instead of complaining about everything else being in the wrong here, you should instead try to see what you could have done better, if you do this instead of complaining, you will be much better in no time, its honestly just a mentality issue you have there, letting your ego getting the best of you and stopping you from improving, its a common issue, just admit it and overcome it, you can be better than this man.

This might sound like I'm just messing with you but I'm not, I'm just genuinely trying to help you, its up to you if you will take on this opportunity or not.
    PAPAYAnexon2VegitoDruidaDragonForceWR
  • PAPAYAnexon2PAPAYAnexon2 Posts: 363Member Intermediate

1.He shoots the other way and I take damage.

2.Your help i don't need mrNerfWeapon

3.K2 the best xd
    VegitoDruidaDragonForceWR
    MrBalanceNerf image
    VegitoDruidaDragonForceWR
    VegitoDragonForceWR
  • VegitoVegito Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Killingtime idiot. You calling k2 slow weapon? K2 has 75% speed. and 40% accuracy the same as MP7, of course in terms of speed K2 loses versus 90% of the MP7. But K2 is not a weak weapon, I play better with k2 than MP7. That was a stupid comment of you.

Second of all he is not complaining, he is posting a real issue trying to help and improve the game here, it's unreal for ClearSky to kill players like this. His ovc + lagg is just toxic to play against.

You don't even play the game anymore, why are you still here everyday being a troll. Get a job!
  • DragonForceWRDragonForceWR Posts: 520Member Intermediate
    @Vegito

-------------------------------------------  1 ------------------------------------------------
    - K2 is surely slow. It has a TRUE RPM of 720. (720 Rounds/Bullets per Minute) While Mp7a1 is at 860 RPM.
    You should learn to ignore those Ingame Stats because they are not real. Its somth like a guide line but a pretty bad one. If you want to read about the REAL STATS of a Weapon go use our WeaponList at wr-info.net

We Calculated the real RPM of every Weapon + its Damage in % to each Bodypart. 
    Have fun.

K2 isnt a Weak weapon but it isnt strong either. Mp7 beats k2 in any combat.

---------------------------------------------- 2  ---------------------------------------------
    Yes he is complaining. Its N0HCH0, what do you expect. N0HCH0 complains about everything in WR.
    Mainly about Weaponbalancing etc (he hates that his OP weapons get nerfed cuz he doesnt understand that OP weapons ruin the Game)

Clearsky is a legit player. Never had any issues with him tbh. Ovc got fixed so your OVC argument isnt true.
    Actualy more than 2 years ago. And players still cry about OVC. GG BRAIN.

------------------------------------------- 3 ---------------------------------------------------

The Issue he shows in his Video is the fact that the Player positioning / facing  / direction isnt sync. 
    WHICH ISNT SOMTH NEW IN WR SINCE THIS GAME HAD THIS ISSUE SINCE 2006! I DONT GET WHY IDIOTS LIKE N0HCH0 SUDDENLY CRY ABOUT IT LOL . THE INGAME PLAYER MODELS HAVE NEVER BEEN 100% SYNC.  HES SO FKN RETARDED.

PAPAYAnexon2Druida
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papaya why does your player insult on the forum???
    DruidaDragonForceWR
    Should I answer this player for insults and you for inaction?
    DragonForceWR

DragonForceWR A Nazi admiring SS soldiers forgot why he was born. Go to work. You and your children must pay a contribution.
    DruidaDragonForceWR
  • pipinal10pipinal10 Posts: 46Member Beginner
    @papayanexon2 you really have a mental issue, please get help.
    Druida
    pipinal10

You have problems with mentality most likely. 
    Dragonforce sent me to the discord  a photo with the Nazi soldiers and called them real Germans. 
    You do not know anything and are trying to comment.
    DragonForceWR

Fucking publisher why didn't you remove the insults me from your fucking forum?
    FUCK YOU PAPAYA

DragonForceWR