Where did my 8th slot Go?

linkinxerolinkinxero Posts: 174Member Trainee
Hi, returning player. Have permanent 8th slot weapons - aka retail weapons. But logged in today and found out my 8th slot is locked with no weapon in there. Why is that? Why don't we have infinite duration 8th slot itself if we hold retail? How can I get this resolved? Looking for a support ticket option in the meantime.
Much needed features on a forum
  1. A spoiler tag or otherwise collapsible element.
  2. More flexible tabling.
  3. Not being forced to sign out.
  4. Quoting buttons.

Comments

• linkinxerolinkinxero Posts: 174Member Trainee
    Looks like just relogging got it back. Prior to relogging trying to equip it via the inventory/shop gave me an equip error. But logging in again just a few minutes ago, Famas was back in the 8th slot. Can't change it, but that's normal for a retail.
    Much needed features on a forum
    1. A spoiler tag or otherwise collapsible element.
    2. More flexible tabling.
    3. Not being forced to sign out.
    4. Quoting buttons.

• R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    Hi @linkinxero,

the fact that if you have a permanent 8th Slot weapon... You don't get that slot automatically unlocked (as the 6th Slot when you buy an item for that slot) or an 8th Slot PX permanent, it's a shame.
    But if you think neither G1 gave it (the 8th Slot) permanent, but the weapon was set as default weapon so you didn't have to have the 8th Slot PX.

Nowadays the only way that you can get an 8th Slot PX permanent, is buying random boxes where you can get it as permanent if you're lucky.
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram