[BS-GLB EVENT] Weapon PaintJob

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited August 2020 Event
Hello Mercs,

Give your input on weapon skins we should make and put into the game based on existing weapons in the game, and be rewarded handsomely for your contributions.

✪ Event Mechanics: 

- From 30/07/20 to 30/08/20, you need to share on this topic your feedback of weapons skins, based on already existing weapons, that you would like to be added in-game;

- All suggestions will be taken under consideration for upcoming updates and all participants will be rewarded;

✪ Event Rules: 

We only only consider as valid participants users that leave constructive feedback;

You can participate multiple times but all entries will be considered as 1;

✪ Event Rewards: 

- Participation: SCAR BOPE 3 days

- 5 Lucky Winners: AWP BOPE+ 14 days

Team BlackShot
KhaTarnaKsooperkingtunisia3

Comments

• jordanayewjordanayew Posts: 5Member Beginner
    multi-colored weapons attract attention
    3 different colors of the upper parts make the weapon more attractive
    sooper
  • tchenkobrunotchenkobruno Posts: 2Member Beginner
    De começo poderiam termos Skins de varios Países como ja teve a Bayrak, seria um atrativo muito bacana para o Game. e tambem Skins com datas comemorativas como Halloew, ano novo Chinês, Skins raras da propria vertigo e claro Skins do Blackshot da era inicio do game. IGN: MaggieDary
  • yreis66yreis66 Posts: 4Member Beginner
    FW-14 Neo Barracuda+ HK416D Neo Scorcher+
    I wish these weapons had colored flashing light ing:yreis66
    sooperEzwinn
  • a7bak4a7bak4 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    AK Weapons 
    I hope colored this weapons with new skins like tiger skin 

ahmedkhlil2003
  • impadabrimpadabr Posts: 8Member Beginner
    Brazilian-Themed skins would be nice.
  • orochiii1orochiii1 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Good night.

As of a long time ago, I find it interesting to return to the blacks and dragons skins (ak47, awp).
    Also come back, scop and silencer and gold weapons to release with the mastery level.

It is also interesting to model BS MOBILE skins for classic weapons (ak47, awp, scar, m4 and more).

Thank you .

ING: Orochii
  • tomeiban0123tomeiban0123 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Olá, minha sugestão é que voltem com a TYPE 64 com skin de país, assim como type camo 64 camo, type 89 camo...
    Voltar com skin de armas que estão sendo pouco usadas... IGN: Buynetlaggers
    Voltem com armas originais, skins de exército, camuflagens de armas reais... Skins de armas futurísticas são legais, mas os mapas do Blackshot possuem uma aparência antiga, as armas devem ser neste estilo... Umaarma boa para se criar skin = K2, arma ótima esquecida pelo jogo...
    IGN: NicolasPiza
  • ilyesmeddebilyesmeddeb Posts: 6Member Beginner
    FW-14 Neo Lava-Striker +
    FW-LS Neo Lava-Striker +
    FW-4C Neo Lava-Striker +
    *The weapon is a lava color with a red glow

IGN: Wakanda
    alexmathurin
  • bechirmlika11bechirmlika11 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    i think a gold color of this weapons is good.
  • amon997amon997 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    AK Weapons
    You can make black skins for ak weapons
    KhaTarnaK
  • Kai098Kai098 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I Think we can make a "HK 416 DGI-C"... With some extra Colors.
    Plz Bring Back The AK 47 Al-barek & Old Ak47 DGI-C & AK 47 Tiger As old picking Style... 

• errijota1errijota1 Posts: 1Member Beginner

I find it very interesting to add snow skins for the new weapons and also the dragon of old.
    It is also cool to return to the question of the mastery of classic blackshot, where it had gold scop weapons and silencer.

IGN: YuraUzumaki
  • dedelegal123dedelegal123 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Olá!

Não acho tão interessante criarem mais skins das novas armas Neo, entretanto, reforço que dêem prioridade para novas skins nas armas mais populares, queridas pela maioria, AK-47, HK, M4, AWP, M24, P90, SPAS, armas com skins exclusivas desbloqueáveis de GOLD, sugestões de Skin: AK-47, AK-47 Alligator, AK-47 Silver, AK-47 Brasil, AK-47 Japão, AK-47 dos países que jogam o Blackshot. AK-47 Orange, AK-47 Red, AK-47 Spider-Man, AK-47 Cartoon, AK-47 Blue, AK-47 Flame, AK-47 Specter, AK-47 Halloween, AK-47 Christmas. Igualmente para as outras armas. 
    Isso atrairá os antigos jogadores e motivará os jogadores presentes.

Abraços!
  • abodheba10102020abodheba10102020 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I find it very interesting to add snow skins for the new weapons and also the dragon of old.
    It is also cool to return to the question of the mastery of classic blackshot, where it had gold scop weapons and silencer.

IGN: xDIssenTIous
    DAbouzaMA01amoon010lkjhgfdsa3216549870mahmodhamde44zasd123kalil502030medoking2020oldold2006ahmed444222ah020002and 3 others.
  • KhaTarnaKKhaTarnaK Posts: 2Member Beginner
    YOU CAN MAKE DEADLY-BLACK SKIN WITH WITH USING LITTLE RED COLOUR STUFF THAT WII BE GREAT AND IT WILL LOOK SO AWESOME FOR GAME OR YOU CAN MAKE GREEN SKIN FOR SOME GUNS LIKE AK SCAR LIKE MSR VENOM PHOENIX THAT WII BE SOO SOOO SOOO GREAT THANKSSS FOR GIVING US THIS EVENT 
    IGN : DeFeTeR 

thank you blackshot <3
  • ali420ali420 Posts: 5Approved Member Beginner
    in my opinion sky blue with black Contrast shine black and it has to Glow like spectrum....... 
  • alexmathurinalexmathurin Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Ak 47 Redstar +:
    The skin is like the AWP redstar with it flashing light.
    Scar Omega Neo:
    The skin is like the scar omega but the orange is neo light .
    Neo Deagle 
    The skin is neo light green.
    And what about you do animated skin like neo light when you hit a headshot the light glow more .
  • youssefmbs23youssefmbs23 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I wish these weapons had colored flashing light.

Ign: XxmbsXx
  • soopersooper Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Since its a new wepaon, i think ACR would need more skins than the basic one.
    One skin idea would ACR Tuning+ that would add to it a scope and a silencer and a slight recoloring of the whole rifle into grey.
    IGN:sooperskorpy
  • soopersooper Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hey Blackshot community, I would like to suggest an AUG skin, because ak, scar, awp, m4a1 have so many while AUG doesnt.
    The skin would be called AUG Jaguar with a jaguar skin pattern on body of the rifle and a big jaguar head on it too, it would look very good.
    What do you think?
  • EzwinnEzwinn Posts: 4Member Beginner

i think a red and blue color of this weapons is good.
    Turkey Themed skins would be nice. ing:MasseyF
  • Enderboy157Enderboy157 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    pode voltar algumas versões antigas da Ak, exemplos: Ak-47 All Bayrak, Ak-47 Dgi-C, Ak-47 Black, Ak-k7 
    Dragon, entre outras
  • matheus681matheus681 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    in my opinion the skins do not change anything in the weapons, but it only leaves weapons with a better appearance where players like and will want to conquer them, but there would have to be some events worth rare weapons like gold to make people more excited! Thank you
    I think country colors are suitable for weapons
  • Borges15Borges15 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Acredito que o foco deveria ser nas armas: Ak 47, type, Desert eagle e facas.
    - Assim como tinhamos antigamente Ak Tiger (vermelha com detalhes de listras) poderia se criar uma versão de Ak ou Desert eagle Leopard, algo do tipo Dourado com essas listras.
    - Type, Ak, pistolas ou facas Jaguar black. Uma opção boa seria Uma Ak47 Black com detalhes do animal "Jaguar black" ou uma faca Nz1 Jaguar Black.

IGN: Shadow___X

• pough26pough26 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Poderia ser inovado a skin graffiti para outras armas alem da G36. Nz1 Knife pode ser colocados alguns detalhes black. Armas antigas como Ak Dragon, Ak Bayrak e skin de paises poderiam ser colocados novamentes no jogo.
  • stefan08stefan08 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    imageimage This is my guns )
This discussion has been closed.