Dock Storage Expansion: have anyone gotten it from shipwrecks?

calicaddy46calicaddy46 Posts: 123Member Trainee

It has been more than a year since they were supposedly put in some of the higher star shipwrecks. However, I haven't heard of anyone I know getting one of these from shipwrecks, even after raising so many of those wrecks that supposedly have them. A lot of people participated in the shipwrecks event (twice) and raised so many wrecks in between yet no claims for obtaining one. During the first shipwrecks event, some of us questioned it being actually available to either some CA or GM and we heard back that it was indeed in the game. Now that it's been more than a year, has anyone gotten one? Are they actually in these shipwrecks?

CaliCaddy46
ACME_Corporation
Amsterdam

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
       Oh wow, that would be great. Was that list released by papaya for an update? Maybe it was for the Jap server but not the NA one. If we can get items like that in game now, I might have to start doing SW's more!
    IGN: Samantha99
  • calicaddy46calicaddy46 Posts: 123Member Trainee
    Yes, it was supposed to be included in some of the shipwrecks about 3-4 updates ago. That's the list papaya put on their release notes. However no one seems to have gotten it from shipwrecks yet. So I was questioning the actual availability of the item from the shipwrecks.
    CaliCaddy46
    ACME_Corporation
    Amsterdam
    have you tried that consumable "record of sunken shipwrecks" ?

Yeah. They have their sets of drops, and they are quite repetitive.
    CaliCaddy46
    ACME_Corporation
    Amsterdam
    Since I haven't been able to find anybody that received this item from said shipwrecks, I submitted a ticket about it and got a reply saying the item is actually NOT available. The page was updated by Papaya.

CaliCaddy46
    ACME_Corporation
    Amsterdam
    http://forum.papayaplay.com/index.php?p=/discussion/370632/compensation-for-inaccurate-information-southeast-asia-pirate-ship-new-world-pirate-ship

Compensation for the incorrect information was announced. We got a number of Fortune (Luck) items depending on the number of said shipwrecks raised. 

They are supposed to have
    according to their words.

I ended up receiving...

and those tickets turned into...

with 2 times this so only receiving x20 twice:

So at the end, from 57 tickets, x30 times clay, x27 times analeptic.

CaliCaddy46
    ACME_Corporation
    Amsterdam
    More importantly, do we have any reasons left to do shipwrecks anymore, other than for completing MA? They demolished the LSS market with the craftable recipe, paper fragment drops crashed the MTT market, headache meds and renegotiation demands are being PC'd at all time low prices, nobody wants the sword & shield items (and they are about the rarest drop of any shipwrecks), navi/management +1s and rowing +1 boots are very outdated by other OP gear so no one wants them anymore, and now there is not even a chance of getting one of these. An in-game activity completely getting destroyed while they are busy concentrating only on trying to make galleys faster stronger and beefier than any of the sail ships and selling OP melee items one after another because that's what sells. Soon you will only have those few that they've satisfied left and the game will not be fun anymore. This is honestly not a good sign.
    purplepirate
    CaliCaddy46
    ACME_Corporation
    Amsterdam
    ya I agree. There needs to be more balance of items and ship types in game.