battle royal nerfed

vuistmanvuistman Posts: 0Member Beginner
i am playing warrock for 4 months now since being inactive for 4 years
the only reason i still play is battle royal, it was fun making some progress.

since the new 'update' vargas, exp has been nerfed.
i dont see myself playing this game for long if it stays like this.

i hope you change it back

Sincerly vuistman

Comments

• Ricky1979Ricky1979 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    Same here bro .
  • chowdongchowdong Posts: 12Member Beginner
    fix exp ya 
    M0nkey:

"Same. Was inactive since 2013. A lot of people came back due to Corona. Should we disappear again ?. If that's the publisher's will. Now I will stop playing again. Battle Royal was nice in Warrock. Now Battle Royal is dead. Again bb warrock...  and no cash for Papaya"
    m0nkeyjane
  • m0nkeyjanem0nkeyjane Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Same. Was inactive since 2013. A lot of people came back due to Corona. Now should disappear again. If that's the publisher's will. Now I will stop playing again. Battle Royal was nice in Warrock. Now Battle Royal die. Again bb warrock...  and no cash for warrock
  • Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
    chowdong not played since 2013 and now worried about xp in BR

M0nkeyjane not played since 2013 and now worried about xp in BR

not played in 7 years and now suddenly worried about XP rates. Cut the BS, you want the most xp for doing the least thing possible as you think level in WR means something. Well it does, no life, paid for every boost and never left cqc.

The XP in BR was a joke getting huge amounts for doing nothing while only killing a handful of people. While Bg players fight up to 16 players with multiple vehicles to contend with over a game spanning close to an hour and do not make anywhere near what some camper in BR makes in the same time span. 
    marcie90
    Beta then 2007-2020
  • williamcarvalhowilliamcarvalho Posts: 2Member Beginner
    Same here. Didnt play for 2 years even bought 2 weeks ago premium and mega gainz only for BR. Guess ill remain inactive in October again....
    Me = inactive 2016-2019 but np, this is not about our inactivity , they should fix EXP