2:2 disconnect

ZechariahZechariah Posts: 14Member Beginner
last four days have been constantly being kicked off game with 2:2 DC. whats up with that. I've checked my internet service everything is ok there. problem with game servers?? I'm on east coast USA

Comments

• TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    Are you using WiFi or is your computer hard wired to your router? WiFi can get sketchy and can be subject to random outside interference, hardwired to your router is best. Also, don't use antivirus programs like Norton or MCafee if you play UWO, they can have problems with Game Guard at times. All I use are Microsoft Defender and Malwarebytes, and didn't activate the free McAfee my computer came with.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do
  • FlorianGeyerFlorianGeyer Posts: 214Member Trainee
    It is true that UWO today is known for a lot of DC-ing. Perhaps its just a temporary issue of being DCed that much.
    If not and if it is only you or local, the problem must be found within your local area or even your local network. You should look for a cause. I'm on WiFi and I do notice more issues when there is a thunderstorm outside for example.

Also, like Twitch said, some diff software may cause troubles too. But then again it would rather not let you run the game instead of DC-ing while playing.

At this moment my main PC won't let me run UWO because of a different software. I asked for advice even using a ticket here. The only advice I get would be to completely unistall any software I have installed lately and even reboot the PC. Well, I can tell you that I'm not going to do so, UWO's gameguard should be more compatible since it's the only game causing issues.
    For now I'm forced playing UWO on my laptop who has somewhat the same software programs installed but still would let me run UWO.

I was told my TotalAV (antivirus) and even my onedrive would be the cause... 

I hope you will find the cause anyway and be able to solve it. If u found it, please share with us so others may be helped with it too.

Yours,
     Flo!
    Be safe and prosper!
  • AirhaunAirhaun Posts: 182Member Trainee