Blackshot Server Problem

charislorincharislorin Posts: 0Member Beginner
Hi, I am thoroughly unhappy of the server that is always lagging and unable to connect. The shocking USB firewall bullsh*t always pop out of nowhere when gaming is the most annoying thing ever. In addition to that, every time a new player comes in a room, there would be a delay of 1-3 seconds, then we're dead before we even know it. 

I wish the management has done it better as this will determine the old, current and new players coming into blackshot. The only active server is Malaysia channel 1 and 2 most of the time. This brings SG to also actively play in MY channel because the less-existent players in SG channel most of the time. 6-8 years ago, all the channels were almost packed and full of players. This revolution might be the downturn of the game.

Please make sure the server is well preserved, because the Movement Control Order CAN bring you more players to the game. I've spent almost RM500 for the BS gems to get items. If this can't be fixed, I would probably say, my money isn't worth your game at all!

Thank you

IGN : charislorin97
Clan : LionKingRoar
Ex : Colonel Black - Charzbringdoom (Doombringer leader)