[BS-GLB EVENT] New CTM Mode Feedback

DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
edited September 2020 Event
✪ Event Mechanics: 

- From 10/09/20 to 24/09/20, you need to share your suggestions to improve the new CTM Mode on this forum event topic;

- All suggestions will be taken under consideration for upcoming improvements and all participants will be rewarded;

Event Rules: 

We will only consider as valid participants users that leave constructive feedback;

You can participate multiple times but all entries will be considered as 1;

Event Rewards: 

Participation: HK416D CHASER+ 3 days;

5 Lucky Winners: DSR NEO SERPENT+ 14 days;

Team BlackShot

Comments

• Elcreeperpro34Elcreeperpro34 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Hello GMs, how are you? I hope you are well, well my suggestion is that different maps be added to this game mode to make it more entertaining, in addition to being able to play alone vs bots, what I mean by this in the past was the game mode called bunker defense that was about defending the bunker at all costs from the enemies that appeared, well my idea is that you can make a game so you just have to survive and reach a certain amount of kills, well that would be my suggestion See you later gms
  • EzwinnEzwinn Posts: 4Member Beginner
    instead of these cards 
    it would be better if there were cards related to the country
  • yreis66yreis66 Posts: 4Member Beginner

I would like to have country flags on the cards
    ing:yreisS
  • jordanayewjordanayew Posts: 5Member Beginner
    Hİ GMS I suggest playing with ctm mode selected weapons İNG:utorrent

• LeonardoSLeonardoS Posts: 2Member Beginner
    opinion winning a prize similar to Competitive or equal to it makes the ctm mode more attractive and having other maps in the ctm mode plus the new mode has a lot of potential
  • Caballerodim44Caballerodim44 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    place the most played maps in that team kill mode
  • thegr123thegr123 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Olá GMs, o modo é muito interessante, porém falta adicionar mais mapas no modo uma vez que um único mapa deixa restrito a player que se identifique com o mesmo. Seria de grande ajuda se vocês explicasse melhor o modo, como, objetivo, sistema de pontuação, prêmios (caso houver), pois vocês simplesmente atualizaram sem dar uma "explicação", não informaram no site oficial como fazem de costume sobre atualizações. Mas no geral o novo modo de jogo (CTM) é bem promissor. Até mais. 
  • thegr123thegr123 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Mas uma observação, pude ver que a escolha de times ( equipes) são "aleatórias", com isso seria de grande importância para deixar a partida mais "justa" fazendo um sistema de escolha de time (equipe) levando em consideração a patente de cada player na sala, com isso acho que deixaria a partida mais equilibrada. Até mais.
  • matheus681matheus681 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    They could add to this mode a selection of all weapons such as, knife / rifle / sniper / among others to level each weapon, and it would be interesting to include a mode within another mode (such as flag / or bomb / etc.)
  • matheus681matheus681 Posts: 6Member Beginner
    t
    his random choice mode is exciting and just needed distribution according to each patent to create the balanced team
    by: Fabulloso
  • nevermeneverme Posts: 6Approved Member Beginner
    Hello i have an idee:

Why not add old gun like the g36 polozei/ scar omega/p90 legion gold etc. This can be cool for new player and a possibility to get gun we don't get when revolution come.

ING:Y0uNeverMe

• nexus279nexus279 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    boa tarde comunidade sugiro que criem novos mapas nessse novo modo e premios legais parecidos com o competitive e tambem de acordo com as patente para ter uma equipe de confronto balanciada para nao ficar com time vulneravel aleatorio e tambem com niveis de patente do modo novo!!
  • nexus279nexus279 Posts: 3Member Beginner
    boa tarde comunidade sugiro que criem novos mapas nessse novo modo e premios legais parecidos com o competitive e tambem de acordo com as patente para ter uma equipe de confronto balanciada para nao ficar com time vulneravel aleatorio e tambem com niveis de patente do modo novo!!

IGN: NexusIsMyth
  • killerof2013killerof2013 Posts: 5Approved Member Beginner
    You can add more maps to the mode. Ign: sacredprince
  • DSHDIABODSHDIABO Posts: 725BS DSH Intermediate
    Hello Mercs,

First of all we would like o thank all participants that shared their feedback. All suggestions were sent to all developers and will be taken under consideration for improving the new mode.

With this being said, here are the winners:

5 Lucky Winners:

thegr123
    matheus681
    nexus279
    killerof2013
    jordanayew

Participation:

LeonardoS
    neverme
    elcreeperpro34
    caballerodim44

The rewards will be sent in the next days to your accounts.

Team BlackShot
This discussion has been closed.