Guinness book of UWO records

FlorianGeyerFlorianGeyer Posts: 214Member Trainee
Hi all,

It's been a while our "new" Maris server saw it's first daylight. By now a lot of you -not me, that's for sure-, have reached endgame levels. Compared to Netmarble or OGP many of you have reached this way faster with Papapaya thanks to many wonderful buffs and events. Big thanks to Papaya!

I'm sure a few records will have been broken. I'm very curious to find out who was the first/fastest to...

1. ...reach end-levels (90-90-90)?
2. ...open all ports?
3. ...R20 shipbuilder?
4. ...what company had the first maxed out colony?

... any other UWO-records are welcome to join the list.

Thing is, how can I find out those things, is there a way those things are registered somewhere?
Please let me know if you have any advise here or if you are sure you have one of these records on you record!

Flo!
Be safe and prosper!

Comments

• CrzyPsycoChickCrzyPsycoChick Posts: 667Member Intermediate
    Funny thing I did something like this on OGP except it was called hall of fame of the biggest spenders in auctions. Some liked it it gave them pride and clout some hated it because it outed people and they would get spammed with requests for money loans and charity.
    So looking back I say if you are going to put records you should get permission first.

Ummm only way to verify is with forums and screenshots problem is you will ALWAYS get people who claim they did first and just didnt report it so may have to just go by earliest screenshot date.

As an auctioneer I can tell you...record-keeping can be massive add screeshots and it will be BRUTAL to load. I recommend you make a forum with the names and records then link to a free website with a main page of all the records with a way to search them and then put each record on a page with the verified screenshot then just make a shortened url to the site like UWORecords.tinyurl.com so its easy to find. Also an email people can submit records with the Screenshots BE CAREFUL your game experience could be all record keeping this happened to me so just verify maybe 30 mins a day NOTHING MORE.

Records could make players motivated to break records etc like acheivements so it could be a good thing.

I have a few records but no way to verify as my auction record were erased on OGP I sold the most in 1 day over 150 bil in 1 day.

Most auctions ever completed over 3000

2 land battle titles but all the records are gone and probably broken by now by far superior land duelists

Most consecutive days spent in GM Room...smh over 4 days straight with Ezio

Most well known I guess hard metric...

Good luck with this!

• FlorianGeyerFlorianGeyer Posts: 214Member Trainee
    Hey Crzy, thanks for your input. I am aware that even if I manage to collect some record claims, it will never be a 100% sure. But as you say the objective is not to have ppl claim their right of a non existing title, more important then that, the main objectives are to:
    1. motivate others to do even better or get inspired doing things and
    2. to have an idea, as a casual player what the possibilities are and who might be an expert in particular subjects.
    However, I'm not going to make it a lifework, so I won't set up a separate website or so, but feel free to hehe.

So I guess I can learn a thing or two from you if I ever want to beat the -constructive day in a GM room- record hehe :D

If I was a record holder in something it would definitely be "the slowest evolving veteran-player" hehe...

Yours,
     Flo!
    Be safe and prosper!
  • OwvinIIOwvinII Posts: 139Member Trainee
    After heavily investing in Porto, I Owvin, on April 27, 2018, around 8:09 PM (USA Eastern Daylight Time) became the 1st player on Maris UWO server to build a "San Gabriel" ship, which also has Referance Room to skill inherit on a Refitted Beagle named "Refitted Snoopy"
    FlorianGeyer