AnnoGunSou's dis

TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
To: AnnoGunSou;
    You know, all I wanted to do was ask how much you wanted for the Refitted Savanna ticket you WTS'd in Merch, even after you called me a reseller alt the first time. But, even after I told you I wasn't, you called me a loser reseller, and even after I told you who I was on GAMA, and to ask Husien-Gazi or Roiber or ScurvyTrader who I was, you kept insulting me. And I couldn't get any screen shots because my hands were shaking. I'll give you a chance to do the right thing and apologize for your rude behavior. I suggest you not waste it.

Henrique_dePortugul
IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
- Director of new_world_company
Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do

Comments

• TwitchalotTwitchalot Posts: 263Member Intermediate
    OK, the apology was not offered, just more bile. I formally ask for AnnoGunSou and AnnoJo to be banned as trolls and for being extremely rude and hard to block(must be logging fast). This is not the kind of player I want in the UWO community, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.
    IGN: Henrique_dePortugal, formerly CullumStraun - aka O Tigro Branco(The White Tiger)
    - Director of new_world_company
    Alt: Christopher_de_Haro, formerly William_Adams - temporary Deputy Director of new_world_company

Pay It Forward - It's what we do