Straps, another dumb update.

Mrterr0rMrterr0r Posts: 244Member Trainee
Honestly who is in charge of theses types of updates? Is someone getting paid real money to come up with ideas like this?

The thought is good. Its long overdue, something to represent a players account life which they can display in game. When the game and accounts hit 10 years old, we got nothing. Not even a thanks for playing being loyal and not cheating like so many people who will read this. The 10th anniversary of warrock and accounts turning 10 years old was totally overlooked. That would have been the perfect time to add something like this to the game.   

Yet implementing this feature into the game today like so many other features is a total fail.

They are all the same! Why?>

How are you meant to distinguish between players and the years of service they have given to the game? Surely having each year represented by a colour would have been a much better option? With something to make 07 accounts stand out from the rest as a sign of respect to these long term accounts so it was instantly recognisable in-game. But every strap is the same colour and the text so small its impossible to read the date. It looks like just another item which everybody owns regardless if they have been active14 years or 14-mins.  And because it adds nothing the majority of players probably wont use it. Not that it should increase anything, Although adding to the extra dina or xp stat based on the year would been a nice bonus. Or even given 1 stat per year of account age and allowed to added this manually to the list of stats.    

This feature should have been something to be proud of to have on display. 

Personally, I would have liked a dark coloured jacket with the date clearly inscribed on the back. Could have added different graphics for each year with contrasting colours to make the date pop. Hi-Viz colours to clearly see the date ect. Or even other words along with the date to represent there time while including something no one other then 07s would have again to make them unique. 

There are so many ways something like this could have been done, weapon skins, clothing,

kill symbols> I still want the original headshot symbol added to accounts from 07 this would be a clear way of showing the real vets of the game and so unique and something no one else could ever have and would be clearly displayed every game. < give me this over anything else!!! 

Pixelated and small, but having this back in game would be so cool Esp if only for 2007 accounts. 

https://ibb.co/nBmDQPr

Another half assed update without much thought. It could have been so much better like a lot of features in this game :( 

Salvatorebros
Beta then 2007-2020

Comments

• EliteAiForcesEliteAiForces Posts: 46Member Beginner
    When was there good update? I can´t remember one.  They don´t care this game anymore and you shouldn`t either. The game is mostly dead. Anything written here they probably won´t even see it or won´t care. They are just milking the last out of it with silly gun sales opposed to really making the game better. Let WR die, don´t put real money in to this anymore, people need to stop supporting this company! There is better games out there with lot more players and company that listens players. This is not one!

- R.I.P WR 2021
  • pipinal10pipinal10 Posts: 46Member Beginner
    Crying in game, crying in the forum.
    zRxyA
  • zRxyAzRxyA Posts: 6Member Beginner
    RIP WarRock 2010. They don't care about your feedback and wont implement f2p modes they just care about premium money which I never bough in 10 years of playing :)
    Switch to real new competitive games like VALORANT. Stop playing this shitty buggy game.
  • SalvatorebrosSalvatorebros Posts: 4Member Beginner
    I agree mrterr0r it should be on a shirt or different colours for years! 
    Also stats should show flags taken! 
    there are good players here never take a flag! But the flag takers with lower kills get called nubs! 
    I think the real nubs are the ones all about there KD.
    Show how many bases we take! and show up the ones calling us who never help team players.
    It would be very interesting to see there stats then!