Help! Out of Vigor. Can't get Vigor.

vcczarvcczar Posts: 0Member Beginner
I'm in Oslo. I'm out of Vigor. I can't speak to anyone without Vigor "Body Language failed." I can't order food to get Vigor. I don't have any items that give me Vigor. I need to buy food, and then Lumber here, to bring it to Antwerp. What can I do to get vigor so I can order food? Is my game virtually over? Do I have to restart my character? I'd rather not sail all the way back to London to eat food. Can I rob someone of their food in the town? How can I get Vigor? Thanks. 

Comments

• FlorianGeyerFlorianGeyer Posts: 214Member Trainee
    By now you will probably have figured out something but just in case.

It's an uncomfortable situation you are in there and a lot of new players become victim of that hehe. Unfortunatly, unless a kind player in Oslo is willing to give u some vigor food, I think your only option will be to head back to a city where they speak a language u own, restore your vigor in the tavern and even buy some vigor food in the tavern (must be a bigger city). I know that this is a pain in the ass since you probably have to sail for quit a time to head back due beginner levels don't provide fast ships yet but it'll be your only option in this case.

That's one of the advantages of being in a good company too so your company members can help u out. 

Good luck in future and make sure allways to be well prepared when u head on a long voyage.

Yours,
     Flo!

Be safe and prosper!
  • ShadesmarShadesmar Posts: 0Member Beginner
    stranded without food made my decision to become cook
  • kensd123kensd123 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    It's best to keep yourself well-prepared before any voyages. I always keep a few sets of 200 vigor food with me at all times, including other peddler items and provisions. I would always stock up to the maximum at all times so that I do not have to worry in the event if I have to use them in huge quantities.
    FlorianGeyer
    The Russian Bear