How do I get vigor if I can't order food?

vcczarvcczar Posts: 0Member Beginner
Tried posting this earlier but it wouldn't post: 

I am in Oslo. I don't have enough vigor to order food to get vigor since it costs vigor for me to use my Norwegian skill apparently. All I get is that my body language failed. I don't have any items that can give me vigor. How do I get vigor in a town when I need vigor to get vigor? Thanks. 

I'm in Oslo because I need lumber to bring to Antwerp. If I'm forced to go back to London to eat, then I'm going to miss my trade deadline. Help.

Comments

• CrzyPsycoChickCrzyPsycoChick Posts: 667Member Intermediate
    Relax man its not that bad

1. You can easily just ask for help in world chat you have to enable it in the settings just ask the world for help they will usually help by bringing food.

2. Dont worry about failing a mission you can just get it again later

3. If you must go back its not a big deal you can never die for good in this game. I recommend joining a company so you have permanent access to helpers and allies.

4. Also school chat has helpers too just ask in there too

This game is scary at first I didn't leave Seville for my whole first year playing but as I got more experienced I learned there is nothing to fear just go have fun.

Good luck
    vcczarpurplepirateCynthiaz689
  • Poopiepants1Poopiepants1 Posts: 62Member Beginner
    You can also take the liner to grandor from port screen. The errand boy there knows all languages and will sell you food/drinks.
    CrzyPsycoChickpurplepirateLive4uwo
  • vcczarvcczar Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Thanks! I'll try that. 
  • falleiderfalleider Posts: 14Member Beginner
    I myself was panicking when I lose vigor in my first day on this game lol.