Character Custom Favored Skill regardless of job.

DCamelDCamel Posts: 12Member Beginner
  1. I bet let players to setup a custom job with customizable set of skills is impossible
  2. How about letting each character has a custom skill slot which is favored regardless of character current job.
  3. I know there are many cross-class jobs, but some skills have limited skill-favored jobs
purplepirate

Comments

• purplepiratepurplepirate Posts: 994Member Intermediate
    dumb idea that totally defeats the purpose of the game and professions. Jobs would be totally pointless and professions would be non exsistant. I'm guessing you haven't played this game very long...
    IGN: Samantha99
  • DCamelDCamel Posts: 12Member Beginner
    purplepirate ... had being around since 1st server ... it dont make jobs/professions pointless. Without job/profession, the custom Favored Skill is not obtainable or assignable.

Note it is just 1 custom Favored Skill ... cos certain Skills is less-job favored
    by the sound of your post it sounds like you want to set all skills for your job. The game splits up certain skills to keep balance as you can make OP skills set if you choose yourself. If its just 1 skill then thats not so bad but we have that already (sort of) with skill bestowing. Even adding one skill of choice as favored can lead to unbalanced scenarios. I'm more than sure Koei has tried that in R&D and found that limiting certain skills by job is best.
  • DCamelDCamel Posts: 12Member Beginner

Can you read my message properly ...
    1. how can you be OP with just ONE skill?
    2. Hope you read the word IMPOSSIBLE in my 1st pointer.
    3. Character can have ONE favored skill ... even in real life you are not useless when you are out of job
    4. If you want talk about OP, just tell papayaplay how come rower ships can go faster than most sail ships and in this case I comparing apple to apple.  It is not a case of just 1 or 2 rowers, it is more than handful and only maybe 1 ship can outrun those rowers
    one skill can make a difference. Theres a reason why theres NO jobs that combine rowing/sail handling/ navigation for example, combining any of those skills together as favored would be OP. Same thing (on a lesser note) with sword mastery and sniping.
    as for the comment about row ships, i dont know why you keep pointing your fingers at papaya when its Koei thats the developer and creates all the content.
    *edit: people in general keep pointing fingers at papaya.