Company Sea Feuds

DanielFreedomHuntersDanielFreedomHunters Posts: 106Member Trainee
After playing in this months ESF Friday Night.  I had a real desire to fight next to my company mates.  I know some of the companies are national in membership.  But many more are international and rarely have the opportunity to fight together in ESF.   Plus that are many in game rivalries and politics that impacts the voting for sides.  

The software already tracks your company and the number of companies in each nation.  The software also exists for ESFs and EPFs.   It would not take a lot, for programmers to do the following:

Either the week without EPF or ESF or every 3 months when we have a 5 weekend month, let the companies in from each capital city fight together.  
  • We know the number of companies in the game.   Split the companies in half or even thirds.  All the companies  in capital cities fight together.  And the companies from multiple capital cities make up the sides.  Example
    • Seville has 200 companies.  Venica has 66.  Total 266 companies.
    • Amsterdam has 74 companies.  London has 96.  Lisbon has 74.  Genoa has 5, Calicut 8, St. Petersburg has 2 and Istanbul has 6.  Total 267
  • Players from any Seville and Venice companies and mix and fleet together against fleets made up from companies from other nations. 
The battles could be 2 hours long.   30 minutes for Light Ships.  30 minutes for Standard Ships.  1 hour for Heavy Ships. 

Rules would be like ESF, except no forts.  

Rewards could be similar to ESF or EPF.   Companies represented in the Company Sea Feud could get extra company contribution points.  The winning side companies could get bonus Nanban Goods when they are given out each month or bonuses to their company colonies.  

Experience Points could be rewarded for participation or victories.  
purplepirate
IGN: Daniel-San
IG Nationality: Dutch
Company: FreedomHunters
Director