POSTING MY SUGGESTION TO MAKE THE GAME ALIVE AGAIN!!!

jans217jans217 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
You can comment on this post and post your reaction and additional suggestion!!! Always remember the MAIN TOPIC!!! Make The Game Alive Again!!!

Here are my list:

1. High levels don't know what to do and just Standby in Crespo PKing boring teleport back again and unending PK, then declare win if enemy didn't return in Crespo Portal w/c is lame!!! The game is a PK game, as what you posted Kill or Be Killed, but I don't see how is that ingame. my suggestion, make Holy water teleportation limit, like teleport only in main location, not in NPC or party move teleport w/c is making KOS and PK useless!!! Segnales and Segu have skill that will resurrect them once, no comment on that but please remove the redemption seed its making also the KOS and PK useless!!!, penalty on being PK is to walk back to the site again, in this manner the "KILL OR BE KILLED" slogan of yours will be at its use.

2. Make cap on Non-PK channel like below 150maps only above that will be a PK zone! let us make use of the OP set and item of our players, besides this is above 18 year old game, its not PVE game, for people doing PVE well I say sorry for you but if you get pked don't cry, struggle to become stronger.

3. Make some items unbinded to have equal fair chance of opportunity to all, in naming of some items to be unbinded will be on the next topic coz this is a thing to discuss.

4. Enough of OP Costume and wings in dshop!!! Costume purpose is only to make our heroes appear more appealing and hide his set, not making a hero OP because of costume and wings LOL.

5. Remove the unnecessary attendance event thing it is prone to abuse!!!  instead make an event like Guild camps it is where guild member gathers to defend their camp against other attacking guild its like siege battle with combination of DeadFront just my imagination still need to plan this one.

6. Make Guild Member to 100/100 and 5guild in alliance, also increase members in a party into 14people max in certain areas, or merge party for more fun especially in PK time.

7. Starting level should be level 131 and remove the runes, just put the 200%-500% xp booster In dshop, in this manner people will master their heroes ability, Rings necks earings are already OP and should not release more OPier than that or it will make the game imbalance, Belt and Armlet are starting to be main Item instead of support item only like rings and necks, the sets should be the main item not the rings necks belt and armlets.

8. Dshop should be a support shop not a shop of OP items!!! many will purchase xp booster if runes are gone,

9. By shifting the game more of Free to play (70%) and Pay to win (30%) will make it more exciting game. the 30% pay to win are the candies maybe or buffs but please nerf it a little so that the game will not be imbalance.

10. Post your comment and suggestion here if you have.

11. GM please reply if you have read this, you reply is highly appreciated at least we know that a GM is reading in Suggestion and Feedback discussion forum.
bloodycrazyabraham2000

Comments

• aquaticsaintaquaticsaint Posts: 7Approved Member Beginner
    i disagree no.5 '' the attendance'' cuss it can help to support for newbie till high level and it is random gift actually..and players will be active for reason of what he/she received..
    #ILOVEDEKARON
  • jans217jans217 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
    there are many ways to help or support newbie but not this attendance thingy its prone to abuse!!!
    up up up damn those flooders
    PappyPlay
  • [DK]PapayaPlay[DK]PapayaPlay Posts: 41Admin Beginner
    Hi, I read your suggestions. Thanks for your feedback.
    arninat0r
  • arninat0rarninat0r Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    make all binded items unbinded or sealable! :)
    wow thanks for reading sir DKPapayaPlay
  • DrunkenkickDrunkenkick Posts: 148Approved Member Trainee
    1 - I agree to a certain point but love the use of HW to tele to party members, saves alot of time for pve motives.

2 - The game is actually 13+, not 18 (shows 17 on the login since GT), If this game is full on PVP then there would b sets available in dshop. This game is mostly PVE until you reach 'end game' thats when its PVP (ofc there are points where you will battle for your spot, get caught up in pk mini wars etc). And you said "...for people doing PVE well I say sorry for you but if you get pked don't cry, struggle to become stronger" Please elaborate on how one becomes stronger without PVEing? @jans217

3 - If you are refering to some dshop items - buffs, costume etc I fully support this (as much of the community that Ive conversed with on this matter)

4 - Agreed.

5 - not quite 'prone to abuse' as you need to be 100+ to start it, I do like your idea of camps and would love to hear more about the dynamics of it!

6 - I'd say that guilds alliance are fine (with the current caps, anymore guilds will jus shrink, we need a higher player base first), but the implement the guild buff again! Or even this guild skill that we've had taking up an unopen-able tab on our 'G' menu

7 - No. Starting at anything other than level 1 throws new players into the deep end completely. Not to mention it already feels like a private server and this would be the icing on the cake. We have to start at level 1, get a feel for the character, learn the skills/combos. Not to mention getting to 131 could be easily done in a day or 2.

8 - I think I agree, but could you elaborate abit more on this? @jans217

9 - For the most part, all you need is time and dedication to get alot of these OP items. (not to mention dill) I also feel this was covered in point 3, or at least it was in my reply :-p

10 - In the process of eloquently writing my own down upon a peechment and quill with all post haste!

11 - Make me a GM so I can reply to this 1 qq

Overall good suggestions a few tweeks here and there and you've definitely coming across a few real winners, keep up the good work!
    Air above me, earth below me, water around me, fire within me.  #F*ckDesolation