Azure Knight

MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
edited June 2016 Class Discussions
Hi all for those who knows me and for those who don't know me.

If you are NEW and you will like to know anything about Azure Knight just let me know, I can help you.

About me 
I am old player from dekaron since Gametribe,Gamehi,Nexon,and now on papaya-Vertigo-Games.

And I also have lots of Enemies who really don't want me to be here but for me they are my fans ;)
lateQuerin
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• QuerinQuerin Posts: 2Approved Member
    Greetings MondiVG!
    I would like to know your opinion on the hybrid AK: 2h weapon and 1h weapon with shield.
    What weapons you recommend to use in that build? How to spend skill points and stats?
    And is it overall good in PvP and PvE?
    Thank you in advance for help.
  • MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    Hello Querin,

If you like to use 2h + shield and axe or sword, Axe is more like defence , sword more offence critical when you use buffs however using 2h + shield or sword is not that good for PVE but has been good for pvp on A18 soon we get A19 who knows how will be.

Using Shield + axe or sword + duel weapons it is very fast offence for PVE rocks however on pvp its rocks to if you have the right gear and brands rings and so on.....

Spending the points it is a bit tricky because you have to know what lvl you are the gears you use the brands or options you have on the gears however I suggest in A18 or A19 all aks should be full HEAL.

I hope it helps you!
    QuerinDash1983
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Omega0fVenOmega0fVen Posts: 16Approved Member
    S/S is more for pvp/pk situations
    mace/shield is for pve situations and i loved using mace + shield buffs in dead front + ice castle + nest ect, makes you and your team super tanky
    Querin
  • QuerinQuerin Posts: 2Approved Member
    Thanks for the answers.
    Hope to see you in game :)
    MondiVG
  • patrialegionpatrialegion Posts: 210Approved Member Trainee
    Mondi please quit the jokes
  • nacromoonnacromoon Posts: 40Approved Member Beginner
    who is the best ak on server ... best of best..
    and he is dual or 2 hands?
    thx
  • Dash1983Dash1983 Posts: 15Approved Member Beginner
    are you serious about this MondiVG?

If you like to use 2h + shield and axe or sword, Axe is more like defence , sword more offence critical when you use buffs however using 2h + shield or sword is not that good for PVE but has been good for pvp on A18 soon we get A19 who knows how will be.

• MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    edited June 2016
    Greetings Dash1983

Yes I am serious about it have a try for your self if you could tell the differences when some one attack you when you use axe or sword.  

Greetings nacromoon 
    I tell you what the more bufs you have that's it your the best of the best and ofc that will be me ;)

• patrialegionpatrialegion Posts: 210Approved Member Trainee
    lmaooo please mondiSH go back into your cave and seal the door.
    MondiVG
  • bbc496bbc496 Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    there is only 1 skill that give attack/critical out of the shield buffs. the rest of them are defensive no matter what combo you use. pick the one that suits your game style and build. dont be a follower just look at what best suits your needs and use it.

sharpen spirit is the one that gives your the attack/critical/all stats with str and dex increase.

health spirit gives you heal/base def/max shield/max hp

air spirit give you move speed and ranged res/1% DSR(defeat success rate, kinda useless for ak...)and hp recovery.

DSR is useless in this buff because you have another skill. insensibility. this raises your DSR by alot. 13% at lvl 5.

so after you get all your high lvl gear and you figure out your gaming style then you choose whats best for you. in pvp tho you can never have enough all res. just saying...
  • TurtianTurtian Posts: 4Approved Member Beginner
    Hello guys, i would like to say Azure Knight is the most perfect character in the game!
  • AgareroAgarero Posts: 0Member Beginner
    What do you think about 2h axe / 1h sword + shield build?
  • Cahetel1994Cahetel1994 Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    Whats about 2h sword our 2h axe witch is better ? To play and on pvp ? Is the axe soo much better ?
  • ArcanjoBRArcanjoBR Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Olá, Bom dia galera,

Quería perguntar Sobre as constrói fazer pois Azure Estou parado e NÃO Jogo uma Muito tempo, Alguém PODE me Ajudar?

Agradeço desde já.

Att, 
    ArcanjoBR
  • elluferellufer Posts: 12Approved Member Beginner
    How about accessories is it 3x MWR or MDN?
    Bracelets? What are the best...
    Belt... what is the best?
    Illipia set or vanguard set?
  • Chazzel123Chazzel123 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Hi i just finish download dekaron and i want my pick of char to be AK

ahhmmmm... can you show me your skill build by screen shot if its ok :)