Item stacking: What i'd like to see happening

ZeibachZeibach Posts: 33Approved Member Beginner
GameHi and Nexon completely ignored improving certain aspects of the game and mostly added more useless junk. So first thing i'd like to see is a better and equal item quantity.
E.g. i have 3 different kinds of Malakite fishes. One is a pack of 500, another one can be stacked to 300 and the third one to 9999. All 3 are incompatible with another.
Even worse is Ardeca Mugworth which has only 5 usable not stackable units. Also Magical Books can only be stacked to 100 though obsidians can be stacked to at least 1000.

I'd like to see that all items can be stacked to 9999 or even more to save space.
lorenzblancAzieKau3funchick96

Comments

• lorenzblanclorenzblanc Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    edited June 2016
    I completely agree with you. Is a no sense that we have different ¿code item? (I'm not sure if it's called like that) for the same item, with different stackable numbers, binded and tradable. It is just stupid.

Also our bag and stash inventories are very limited, in my opinion all items should be stackable to 9999 or more. I have stash full of binded buffs that can be stacked up to 10. Is very frustrating when you have to throw useful item/buffs because u inventory is completely full. This matter should be solved asap in my opinion.

If we post here all items that should be reviewed by the developers it will make it easier for them to work on it. I hope Vertigo will work on this and won't ignore us like Nexon used to.

Here is the list:

• - Malakites (also Fatty Malakite): there is like 5 different types of malakites, or even more. All of them should be combined and become tradable and stackable up to 9999 or more.
    • - All ingame buffs stackable up to 9999. Urgent ones: watermelon salads, all rice cakes, Laker steak and mullet stew (we have on this one binded and tradable, they need to be combined), Ardeca's Mugwort (we have 3 different ones, stack up to 1, 5 and 300, no sense), etc.
    • - Argates and marvics: it was very nice when they made them stackable up to 5, but why not make them up to 100 or even 9999? It is just stupid in my opnion, is a waste of time and space when u want to save many of them. I don't see any problem make them stackable up to 9999. 
    • - Hp and mp potions: make the tradable ones stackable up to 1000 maybe? and all dshop/binded ones up to 9999 or more. Also make the HP/MP Recovery Potion 30% stable up to 9999 too (I have like 3000 of them, wasting lots of space for no reason).
    • - All the Socket Stones (Gems). We are used to think that this ones shouldn't be stackable, but it is not such a bad idea. I have hundred of those saved, it will save me lots of space if they can be stacked up to 9999 or even 100.
    • - Platinum/Gold Treasure Box.
    • - All the farming, exchange, ingredient items of the game stackable up to 9999. Like seed of dreams, Dragon tongues, Dragonoid Signet, Dream Powder, Dk Guardian's Proof, all event items, etc.

That is all the items I can think off atm. If Vertigo take initiative with this project i will happily help and find out as many items as i can that should be reviewed. 

Zeibachnuckrieg
  • TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    Having items stacking too 9999 would be totally amazing and really useful!
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• NidavahNidavah Posts: 65Approved Member Beginner
    nope wont happen bcs it would be like on PS :D ^^
  • seggie123seggie123 Posts: 52Approved Member Beginner
    These little things u worry about.....Lets just see if the game even runs smooth and the servers are solid hmkay
    Thorontur  > c(:
  • bbc496bbc496 Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    stack everything up to 3000. no one needs 9999 on items but all items should stack to atleast 3000 except gear and weps. malakites should only be 1 kind. we dont need 40 different kinds of malakites bind not bind some stack to 300 some stack to 100 some stack to 9999. no need for this. also all fish should stack to 3000 or higher. fish are used the most and yet take up the most room. its asinine.  
  • RazeeerRazeeer Posts: 212Approved Member Trainee
    I agree with your suggestion.
  • julezz512txjulezz512tx Posts: 22Approved Member
    Quit suggesting stacking of items because it is not going to happen, Furthermore at least lets give these guys some room and let them do what they do and get the game up and running. Nothing is ever perfect and
    getting the game up and going would be a great first step and a huge WIN lets just step back and lets see where  these guys take the game before WE ALL start thinking we know what it takes to run a game server.
  • nuckriegnuckrieg Posts: 26Approved Member Beginner
    Would be really cool to have this happens, the stacking of argates was a step in the right direction.

However you have to rememer there are stash and inventory tabs on the DShop, so putting everything in 9999 stack would hurt a bit the Dshop imo.

However, just fixing inconsistent stack sizes between same item type would be good
    Call me Nuckrieg or Nuck for short, I'm a scrub that plays Dekaron for fun

IGN: Grimani 190 VS / KawaiiFace 172 DK / LandKreuzer 160 Bagi

Check out my Youtube Channel, i make Dekaron videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/dekanuck

• petimou8petimou8 Posts: 15Approved Member
    edited June 2016
    Lots of ppl asked that but Nexon didn't listen to players. Should we expect same here ? Couple hours playing and still the same, just the company name changed.
  • XenoraXenora Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    I would be happy with just bullion stacking higher than 10... really makes buying/selling a huge pain in the ass as it stands right now. maybe to at least 50?
    ~ Xenora
    ~Deathless
  • petimou8petimou8 Posts: 15Approved Member
    One more kind of malakites....1000