Playing papaya version of Dekaron

StryderTwoStryderTwo Posts: 24Approved Member
I have the new client installed and I have done the whole email verification, but are we allowed to play now or do we have to wait until the 21st? Plus I'm in NYC USA what time and day exactly will papaya be taking over? Here Nexon midnight time is 6pm here. What is midnight or the 21st more or less my time? Haters and flamers feel free to comment as well but I've been with Dekaron since two moons. I look forward to building a solid relationship with Papaya as I have with all the other companies that have taken over and supported this great game. :)

Comments

• AjuniaAjunia Posts: 32Approved Member Beginner
    edited June 2016
    Hey StryderTwo,

as far as i know so far they start 0:00 CET on 21st. So this should be 6pm previous day for you.
    But i hope we get further information soon or rather they can hold the timetable.
    A Countdown would be great ;D

StryderTwo
  • StryderTwoStryderTwo Posts: 24Approved Member
    Ajunia are you a papaya gm or a Dekaron player? Just wondering.
  • jans217jans217 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
    do we need to download new client? or we can use the previous one from Dekaron eu?
    I would download the new one as the launcher will be different. Besides it seemed to download quicker.
  • jans217jans217 Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
    should i delete the old dekaron file from EU? and after downloading can i go enter the game?
    I would leave nexons version running until papaya starts on the 21st cuz yeah we can download the client just cant enter the game yet under papayaplay. Also make sure you read the forum about the email verification glitch/bug. its real simple tho.
  • AjuniaAjunia Posts: 32Approved Member Beginner
    @StryderTwo i'm just a returning Dekaron player :)
    StryderTwo
  • TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    edited June 2016
    2 days left boyz until the game will be transfered to papaya!
    StryderTwo
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

WOOHOO!!! I cant wait Lol.