binded items

bbc496bbc496 Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
some things i can understand are bind but alot of items should not be. wing boxes like angelic and stuff like that some costume boxes. make less items binded.

Comments

• ZeibachZeibach Posts: 33Approved Member Beginner
    I can second that.

Another option would be to make items that are binded tradeable after some time 1-2 months. This way the company would be sort of protected against chargebacks.
    lok687
  • NidavahNidavah Posts: 65Approved Member Beginner
    and again never gonna happen :D

is not that i would not like to
  • TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    I agree with Zeibach! 
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• bbc496bbc496 Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    thats fine for d shop items and shit. most farmable shit should not be bind. ive picked up tons of boxes of wings and costumes and spectaras and all sorts of stuff that are bind. those everyone gets for free. why are they bind? makes no sense for those items.
  • RazeeerRazeeer Posts: 212Approved Member Trainee
    Farmable items should not be binded(obsidians, seeds, magic stones, narukes etc), but everything else should stay as it was.
  • trokneterg6trokneterg6 Posts: 126Approved Member Trainee
    Or when the Company wants to own money then make the Powder cheaper and every one could unbind everything.
  • bbc496bbc496 Posts: 109Approved Member Trainee
    if thats the case then there shouldnt be a limit on what to seal. right now youre limited to certain items to seal. which is even more stupid. if sealing powders were somewhat affordable that would make more sense but make everything sealable. might be easier just to remove bind on items than to add items to sealable list. either way it needs to be done. both will work.