you are using 32bit PC or 32bit Windows.

NegronforceNegronforce Posts: 26Approved Member
IF U SAW THIS ERROR..
Internal Error: Cannot Expand "pf64" Constant on this Version of Windows.

Probably someone told u.
Get new 64bit PC or Windows.

That means we lost our game time ?
change this? or can not?

what do you think?

Comments

• TomoriTomori Posts: 561Approved Member Intermediate
    Copy paste answer from google. It might help you: 

Open the Settings app from your Start menu, select System, and select About. Look to the right of “System type.” If you see “32-bit operating system, x64-based processor,” this means you're using a 32-bit version of Windows 10 but your CPU can run a 64-bit version
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• NegronforceNegronforce Posts: 26Approved Member
    thx, i do on my old cpu , this cpu work on x64
  • ahmedezzat20ahmedezzat20 Posts: 2Approved Member
    That Problem Caused Because You Use A 32 Bit Operation System The Setup Work on A 64 Bit Operation System I Hope They Make A New 32 Bit Exe File For 32 bit users 
  • NegronforceNegronforce Posts: 26Approved Member
    well . if they not make a new 32 bit exe, i go play Heroes of incredible tales on nexon..

Froboz
  • emineeda61emineeda61 Posts: 21Approved Member Beginner
    Why 64bit? i cant dowland the game im so angry now!

Froboz
  • FrobozFroboz Posts: 34Approved Member Beginner
    Today was my first day off for a long time and I really looked forward to login and do some gaming in good old Dekaron...

And what happends... No one thught about the fact that some ppl have 32 bits PC ?

I totally agree with emineeda61 above, Im also damned angry now....

Why only 64 bit version, are they totally stupid?
    emineeda61
  • pangetzpangetz Posts: 16Member Beginner

• helsywarnerhelsywarner Posts: 1Member Beginner
    Now a days almost all the CPUs are 64-bit. 32-bit and 64-bit are both different architectures. Even though Windows 32-bit and 64-bit look the same on both type of processors. A 64-bit OS can benefit you, if you have larger amounts of RAM installed on your Computer (4 GB or more, as Windows 32-bit OS will pretend anything above 3.2 GB isn't there). A 64-bit OS can handle large amounts of memory more efficiently than a 32-bit operating system, a 64-bit system can be more responsive when running several programs at the same time, and switching between them frequently. If you have 4 GB RAM and a modern 64-bit processor then you should install Windows 64-bit, as the 64-bit version of an OS can handle a computer with these specifications more efficiently. But if you have lesser RAM (less than 4 GB ) than stick to 32-bit OS.