display problems

zetoin123zetoin123 Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
I'm having problems with the display that is cut on the screen how to solve
PS; methods such as changing display in ddo not set folder and allowed accused with access denied
any tips?

Comments

• jpkatsjpkats Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    were same problem bro access denied when tried to edit despaly setting
  • koti9201koti9201 Posts: 10Approved Member Beginner
    edited June 2016
    Try to find option.txt in ur Dekaron Online path (.../Dekaron Online/bin/option.txt). Change line "mode false" to "mode true". If u cant get access to it, just open notepad and drop that file to notepad window space. Or try open it as admin.

PS: before u do it, make copy of basic option.txt
  • carna14carna14 Posts: 71Approved Member
    edited June 2016
    Here is how to change the resolution of the game using the option.txt file located in the bin folder of the game.
    You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
  • thegreatone21thegreatone21 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    You can't change the option file I get "access denied" everytime I try to save the option changes.
    Jaythegreat
  • koti9201koti9201 Posts: 10Approved Member Beginner
    Copy option.txt to other place and delete option.txt in bin folder, open dekaron. If not work, delete dekaron and install it again as admin.
  • carna14carna14 Posts: 71Approved Member
    You can't change the option.txt file while it is in the bin folder. It has to be edited and saved outside of the bin folder via the desktop, and then drag and drop it into the bin folder it will ask to overwrite and you click yes.
    You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
  • thegreatone21thegreatone21 Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    ohh..... nice Thanks guys I got it
    Jaythegreat