Game Resolution/Screen Size

iMollyiMolly Posts: 145Approved Member
So anyone know how to change the screen size and resolution without logging into the game yet ?

For me atleast this game has the same issue as all the other clients did. I go to start it up, and it only opens in window mode, and about 45% or the screen is not able to be seen

While i do know the game isn't up and operational yet, it would be nice to find a fix before it is and i cant play because of the screen resolution issue. As it sits right now once the client is loaded i can click on the top half of the server, but i cant click the "enter" button or whatever it says. It only changed in there update today as i downloaded it a few days ago and the problem wasn't there then. When i started the client a few days ago it also opened in window mode but the whole screen was useable and able to be seen.

The old fix for pretty much every other client was to go into the bin files and change the screen resolution there, but on this client those folders are no where to be found.

So if anyone knows how to change the screen resolution without launching the client and wouldn't mind sharing, it would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading. 

Comments

• Penc123Penc123 Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    edited June 2016
    i have same problem Help!!

i know how to repair it u have to go in to the bin folder and then option and change display to 800/600 ;)
  • Evict212BEvict212B Posts: 15Approved Member
    You can change your resolution manually by editing the config file. (only do this if you know what you are doing)
    The default location is C:\Program Files\Dekaron Online\Bin\option
    Open that file with Notepad
    Next to "display" you will see your resolution.
    (ex: display        1600    900    16)

I hope this helps...don't go breaking things!
  • MondiVGMondiVG Posts: 214Approved Member Trainee
    edited June 2016
    Go to your Dekaron Online on your Desktop right click open file location go to bin look for file called Option scroll down look for Display change the resolution to 1280 720 then save it on your Desktop or anywhere weals then cope the file then go back to the dekaron bin replace it that's it done.

Glad to help sometime :P
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • alexmercer25alexmercer25 Posts: 32Approved Member Beginner
    There Is Easy Way To Solve Resolution Problem 
    Go Game Folder
    Enter Bin
    Delete The 2 Files "option.txt" "optionEtc.txt"
    Re Open The Game a new option will be set depending your pc or laptop  Resolution
    ggguapo[DK]Gismo
    Love And Forgiveness Can't Be Bought With Pretty Words 
  • iMollyiMolly Posts: 145Approved Member
    Thanks for all the comments guys. Somehow i didnt see that they added a dekaron online folder to my program files. All i could see was a "dekaron" folder it placed on my desktop with only two files in it and niether of them being the one i needed lol. I found the bin now though and got it all fixed. Thanks guys !
  • ggguapoggguapo Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    Thank you for the solution of deleting option and optionetc files, I appreciate,it is a great helps