[EVENT] Bug Hunting Event - Finished

MuziqVertMuziqVert Posts: 31Admin, BS GM Beginner
edited April 2016 Event
BlackShot 2.0 is new and has be tested and perfected but if you find any bugs with the website you can be rewarded.

For any unique problems that you receive you can win the following prizes.

- Major : 1 day AWP Spectre
- Minor : 50,000 BP

All Submission must be in the Completed before March 18th.

All Submission have to replied to this thread. We will only reward the first person who reports a certain problem.

***All Posts will be recorded and deleted if they are not related to the BlackShot Website.***
highestblue123katarina123456

Comments

• TraginTragin Posts: 19Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    A few things that I've found until now : 

Only able to edit a post within the first hour of posting it. Personally I somewhat dislike this due to wanting to update certain posts with more information or correcting typos.

When scrolling through the topics posted you can still see the "edit" button. However if this button is clicked one hour after posting it will not let you edit the post. Instead it will show a "Page not found" error.

There seems to be no warning about the maximum amount of characters. Plus when previewing a text with a lot of text it seems to somewhat glitch out the page by making the black background to large.

The artwork on the background of the forums seems to have a small resolution. I use a 2560x1080 resolution monitor and it shows border on both sides of the screens. Would be great if the background could scale with the resolution.

We only seem to have a quick reply button. However it would be great to also have a proper reply function in which we can preview our post. This would make it much easier to create good looking posts without having to edit them multiple times after posting

After clicking on the ranking page and then on "My ranking" it shows me that melee is my highest mastery. However after looking up my name in the list with all the other players it shows me that rifle is my highest mastery.  It seems to me that not all of the mastery experience is correctly shown on the ranking yet.

My clan doesn't show the clan logo. Instead it shows a smiley icon. At the same time the character ranking icons do not seem to resemble the icons currently released in-game. I'm currently Major with a green background in-game whilst in the website it shows that I'm a Major with a purple background.

At the same time under my stats it shows that I have 7 games played. While having a total of 35 wins and 1724 losses. This seems a bit odd to me. Also I seem to have a K/D of 11403%. In total I only have a mere 306 headshots, whilst having a total of 32214 kills. (In-game I have a headshot percentage of 35%). Also it shows that I have 1062 MVP's  whilst In-game it only shows 311 (if not lower). There is something going wrong with retrieving the stats.

The "bullets" whilst creating a post do not seem to work completely correct. It for some reasons doesn't work when adding multiple lines together.

PS. Please can we have BB codes back instead of having the click on the icons to add special things? Types so much faster when creating posts with a better lay-out.

PPS. Can we please have the quote function back? It would make it much easier to discuss with users in active topics.

bsadminhighestblue123MuziqVert
  • baran65baran65 Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    Ranking system doesnt work at all. If you check forums.blackshot.com, i showed a whole lot of bugs on the suggestion section, so please check that out, The ranking logos are the same as SEAs and not ours, Some bugs i found in the ranking system is that the amount of kills we got with the weapon is false. I had a kd of 308% when i searched for my name. 

I cant pay with paypal, is it only me ? 

would be better if we could edit our names, so we dont have to use our user id

have a button where we can reply to someone by having their post on top, then ours on the bottom ,like on the forum

Cant find my old tickets which helped me, so i still need them...

Game - Not the website :

There is a bug in HansCargo (SD - not sure about tdm), but the top place in B (just in front of the b site , the massive building, where there are 4 entrences, 2 from the red side, and 2 from the blue side. Inside the room, where there are computers and tables. 
    This is what i mean : 

used paint, so, sorry if you cant read it <3 :D

EDITED by DSH-DIABO - Please use the ticket system for in game bugs report. Thanks you.

• black3light3black3light3 Posts: 43Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    I use to have a 20 mins long video or so showing every single bug I have found ingame but that was ages ago xd I'll see if I could do that again
    MuziqVert
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    
        Facebook  YouTube  Instagram  Twitter 

on the mobile, the forum/website isnt as stable as it is on a computer. Ive used 6 different browsers and see if they made a difference but it did not. i use a samsung galaxy s6 edge, and i cant use the forum as efficiently. 
    this is a suggestion:
    Show which users are online on the forums.. including gms
  • DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
    Hi guys,

Please don't forget that this event is only for bugs that you might find on our new portal (website & forum). Any in game bugs should be reported by support ticket to avoid the promotion of bug abuse.

Hope you understand and thank you all in advance for the help.

DSH-DIABO
    Facebook          YouTube
  • MuziqVertMuziqVert Posts: 31Admin, BS GM Beginner
    on the mobile, the forum/website isnt as stable as it is on a computer. Ive used 6 different browsers and see if they made a difference but it did not. i use a samsung galaxy s6 edge, and i cant use the forum as efficiently. 

Could you explain this issue in more detail ?
    @MuziqVert 

When you try to use this website on your phone, its so slow. Not only that, the pages load very slowly. Im not really sure how to explain it, but if you use your phone, go on the website and surf on it, and gradually, you will understand what i mean.. 

Secondly, i found another bug in the website:

If you are not logged in and you are on any thread. Go to the bottom of the thread, and click on "Sign in or register" (blue box) and you go to a new page that just says "Whoops!"
    edited March 2016
    I didn't know there was a chat box in this forum lol it's not showing in my phone ...

P.s
    As for my previous comment ... gosh that's embarrassing xd sorry about that I misread the event completely ...
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    

@black3light3 

When you go on the forum with your phone, go to the bottom, and click on "full site", that should show you the same things like it does on a computer. 
    @baran65

There is nothing at the bottom but Sign out
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    

edited March 2016
    @black3light3

thats strange, i had that yesterday, and now i dont have it either. But ive found a solution for now. At the top, in a grey box, it says "Sign in with Blackshot". Click that, then you should be done If you dont know how to go to the forums, click on the side bar (left side) and click on "Forum"
    @unkown1985

I did the same mistake xd
    Re-read the event correctly bruh.

Find any bugs in the new Website* not ingame
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    

• ntx_jayntx_jay Posts: 11Approved Member Beginner
    There are some bugs in the player ranking System on the homepage. XxAnnaBolikaxX, for example, is 4 stars and not eagles black and it player lacks all 2 stars and 3 stars. Enclosed are 2 Screenshots.

• katarina123456katarina123456 Posts: 26Approved Member Beginner
    edited March 2016
    1. a parte do ranking em saldado ESTÁ bugado o / MVP / Kills / headshot / Lose / WIN / Death / GamePlayed / 

2. quando vai conferir em Meu ranking Já está de Outra forma 
  • iLik4DiLik4D Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    Not really a "Bug", but the wiki is outdated for months/years
  • SkythekidRSSkythekidRS Posts: 4Approved Member
    Hello GM's, I've found a bug about the forums, if you want to use an emote It will show up like a yellow face with just 2 eyes and no mouth, I thought it was just loading in but I refreshed the page and it still didn't work, I hope you guys will fix this.

Regards,

SkytheKidRS/Dooty.
    When you go on the forum and you arent logged in. When you log in, it just takes you back to the main page and not the forum.. Can you change it that if we are in the forum (and arent signed in) we can sign in, and it will redirect us to the forums.

Lastly, dont know if i mentioned this already (if i did, im sorry), when you arent logged in and on the bottom of a thead, there is a blue box that says "sign up or register with blackshot". When you click on it, it just says "Whoops!" in grey.. ;c
    The most annoying thing is that I have to freakin login every single time even tho I Tick the "remember me" option ...
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    

This discussion has been closed.