Ban the insulting user please

neskullneskull Posts: 16Approved Member
edited June 2016 Abuse Reports
sLYKZIG is a papaya's user of the forum, and im really tired of insults and toxic comentaries of him in every post i enter. The forum ppl are armonic a comparison of him. Really its disgusting post something and see him attacking you or talking negative things everytime, in any context. Please if you can do something to users like him and make a better comunity of Dekaron's player,

Thanks you Papaya Play

PappyPlay
NeSkull - 2MOONS player ^^
Facebook: Destination Hades

Comments

• krzysiuk93krzysiuk93 Posts: 15Approved Member Beginner
    Yea he is annoying. I just ignoring his posts
    neskullPappyPlay
  • DrunkenkickDrunkenkick Posts: 148Approved Member Trainee
    Im almost certain he's a flaming account of a 'well-known' character in game. But yes Ban this guy from the Forums at least.
    PappyPlay
    Air above me, earth below me, water around me, fire within me.  #F*ckDesolation
  • balogh600balogh600 Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
    Hello !

First I told ya my english is really bad and sorry about this..... and I don't know where can i write this but..... I see a hacker and I really really like for helping 

2016.08.21 20:35-20:46 I see and I printscreen this little guy for hacking. Thank you for helping.
    imageimageimage
  • balogh600balogh600 Posts: 3Approved Member Beginner
    Hello !

First I told ya my english is really bad and sorry about this..... and I don't know where can i write this but..... I see a hacker and I really really like for helping 

2016.08.21 20:35-20:46 I see and I printscreen this little guy for hacking. Thank you for helping.
    imageimage
  • didkimomidodidkimomido Posts: 16Approved Member Beginner
    Wrong Section to post that is Dekaron Fourm