Tell me everything about Aloken build

arturaxmalarturaxmal Posts: 29Approved Member
Hey guys,
I need some guide with Aloken, I want to know her complete stat build for pve and pvp, skills to use and skill rotations with buffs.
I ask for everything you know, please :p
imageimageimage
imageimageimage
imageimageimage

Comments

• flamez24kflamez24k Posts: 86Approved Member
    I would say if you have +7-9 you could go full str and dump like 150 into heal and go on a rampage. Cus your buffs and gear will keep you alive honestly. Aloken has really good defense
  • krzysiuk93krzysiuk93 Posts: 15Approved Member Beginner
    I used to play tank Aloken, kind of. Till 145 I go minimal str and dex for 145 weapon, rest of points for heal. I had armor full +5-6 (maybe 1 part +7) and with weapon +7 it feels really good. With buffs for def and attack pve was nice, but pvp was slightly underpowered. It was hard to kill higher defensed characters. I don't remember skills as much. I know i had self buffs on max but the party buffs at 1 lvl. That blue one for def and the brown one for att :) And I was using cest la vie, that party buff for attack which stack 3 times. Unfortunately I had a long break and now I'm comming back because papaya play :)
    roadstar
  • flamez24kflamez24k Posts: 86Approved Member
    @krzysiuk93 horrible str. You should never go minimal str on a geared aloken, EVER. You go dex for minimal wep like you did and then rest str. You only need 15k-18k hp on an aloken. Your gear and accessories will do the rest for your stats. Thats why you couldnt crack that defense of higher defensive players. Alokens are known for piercing through defense
  • krzysiuk93krzysiuk93 Posts: 15Approved Member Beginner
    @flamez24k Yea dude, I know that now. I will change this as soon as possible. Fortunately stat resets are pretty cheap. Tanks for making me sure about that build :)
  • NoobNurseNoobNurse Posts: 184Approved Member Trainee
    Idk if it's help but theres my build

shinratensi9
    Infestissuman (184)
    NoobNurse (177)
    WaitAndBleed (187)

image Unicorn Guild image

"2x EXp 2x Drop Rate" <- Best Joke Ever
    Stop crying about PK on a PK game based, stupid ppl