United We Stand

Trigger21Trigger21 Posts: 42Approved Member Beginner
Hello everybody,

I'd like to ask you to take a couple of minutes and read the following text of mine.

I've been playing this game again for approx. 2weeks and have gathered as much knowledge as possible about the current situation / condition of Blackshot Global.
This is what I want to talk about here and what I wish for Blackshot Global.

Who am i?
I'm Trigger.
Mostly known as iTn_Trigger Founder of the Clan Intuition besides iTn_Tragin or also known latest as DSH-Trigger before I quit the game in September/November 2014 and my job as DSH.

What do I wanna say?
I'm shocked...I'm shocked what the current state of the community is.
All I can see is constant flames about the server, the game and pings of certain players - who is to blame? The GMs...who else..always them.
If this isn't terrible enough, I also see up to 0% participation in any kind of constructive discussion here in the forum / suggestions.
I feel like the connection between TeamBS and the community has almost dissapeared. 
We are back at a point where everybody is to blame GMs/GAs for stuff, while I can remember a time, where TeamBS and the Community pulled on one string.
Worked together, suggested stuff, engaged in constructive discussions and mostly stayed polite and without any insults.

Long story short. UNITED WE STAND.
I want us to repair the almost broken bond between the TeamBS & the community. I want us to bring back all the great stuff, which happend in the past, all that great teamwork.
There must be a reason why DSH-Diabo is doing his job for almost...2 1/2 years now? Why people like Troy,Tragin,Badboy,Someguy and whoever are keep coming back. Why people keep on playing this game for so long such as all our Command in Chief player / high ranks. There is a reason why YOU play the game.
Because we all love it.

So why do we fight each other?
Get your friends and clanmates into in the forum, tell them to share their thoughts, participate in discussion, make suggestions - do everything you can do make this game as good as it can be.
Yes, there will be things, which won't change - but as one guy already said; Vertigo is also a company, which needs to earn money to actually pay all their employees and let the servers / game run-
But Vertigo is also willing to take suggestions / critics, is also willing to please the community and change stuff. 
All we need to do is work together.
A "How to make a good suggestion" can be read here - a Text, which I've wrote while I was still an active DSH.
Quote of DSH-Diabo which says basiclly everything:

Zitat

Objective and constructive critics are always welcome and motivated because they are without any question what make us grow not only as a company but also as a community.
jasongg

Comments

• Trigger21Trigger21 Posts: 42Approved Member Beginner
    Reporting isn't useless. 
    Each player report helps TeamBs to ban hacker,punish offensive user or bugabuser.
    Each bug/hack/macro report helps Vertigo to get the game clean.
    There are never enough reports - it is always helpfull to have as much information as possible from diffrent kind of views. Take part in it!

We are all in the same boat
    Stop fighting each other over stupid things like "pings".
    People do have from time to time a connection, which is worse than yours.
    These things happen, cuse standards in countrys are diffrent or people do not have the ressoruces to afford a better internet.
    Instead of also flaming them for it, just let it be. Try to be nice, not a douche.
    Don't fight over what somebody elses plays ingame, you might have fun with your AK Gold another person has fun with his Enfield Woodland and Rayne skin - so what? As long as both of you have fun with what you play, it is totally fine and perfect
    Keep that in mind next time when you're about to flame about such a thing.

The Blackshot Council
    In the past there was a council, which was held to directly discuss with TeamBS in a open conversation on Blackshots official TS - these things were done once or twice a month.
    Basiclly up to 2 MEmbers of a clan could join the council-talk and talk about their/the clans suggestions / ideas. Ofc such thing needs to also be written down in the forum, yet directly discussing stuff is sometimes way more effective than throwing thousands of words at each other.

Obviously there are also terms under which this meeting would be held; not flame somebody about some stupid reason, being polite, non offensive, constructive and so on. And not just being there to flame or just be immature.
    I'd wish myself to see this thing make a comeback. It would be great if an official Vertigoemployee or a DSH could reply on that issue and if they'd be willing to do such thing again.

In the end please all share your thoughts on this and what you'd like to see.

Best Regards,
    Trigger
    iLik4D
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    You know I really want to be with you on this but the latest change in anti hack just really hits home how little we know about vertigo they obviously didn't see that the game was cleaner before this paper anti hack was put in place now it's worthless and there was no reason to change or if they had a good reason TELL US you can talk about engaging all you want and defend GM's because you have been there but we never get told anything or have a reasonable explanation we are as a community treating like sheep we get hearded up and sheered of our money and that's it finally sorry about this terrible grammar show just typing on mobile my thoughts
    edited March 2016
    Hello MPVshot.

first of all don'T worry about grammar or such stupid stuff - we can understand you and that counts :P

This being said I'd like to talk about the issue you raised with the recent change to GameGuard.
    Gameguard is the "initial" Anti-Hack-System on which Blackshot is build on - during my DSH-Time I had the great change to work with GameGuard & Hackshield. Unfortunatly I wasn't active anymore when xigncode got implemented.

Based on that I can 100% ensure you that GameGuard is defintly the best Anti-Hack-System out of those 3. It has the most options, can be fine tuned the most & overall even offers some ways to prevent certain macros.
    The problem with it is, that it really needs fine tuning. Without proper fine tuning it doesn't work that well, as you've recognized already. Thats were Vertigo will need some time! And they obviously couldn'T do it before hand because you need the "live-servers" as a proper envoirement. They've probably did some finetuning but test-envoirements are not actuall live-servers.
    So all it takes is a little bit time.
    I'm personally very happy that they got rid of xigncode - it seemed to do his job, yes. But it caused a lot problems to players / the blackshot engine. Some of them couldn't play for about 3 months - famous "xign-code error".
    Some users are currently facing the same problem due to GameGuard - this is based on it making Blackshot use more of your CPU, but also can and probably will be fixed with fine-tuning. In the past, as said, it worked aswell.
    So I see this change as a positive step to the upcoming "steam-invasion" due to the greenlit and another step into a better blackshot.
    They also recently changed the website to a more userfriendly one. 
    Rankings are back, an automatic forum which has some flaws atm but they will be fixed, Bonus BSc is back and the new ticketsystem is absolute amazing.

Best Regards,
    Trigger
    avivakler10iLik4Dblack3light3
  • iLik4DiLik4D Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    Pretty nice written Trigger,

I can only support the idea of the council and hope that Vertigo agrees on this :)

Lik4D
  • MPVshotMPVshot Posts: 71Approved Member Beginner
    within maybe a week maximum i am seeing the same youtube channel post updated hacks are this anti hack so I really cant support the opinion of it being the best option I obviously cant link it here but have sent it in within 1 hr of the videos going live and still no reward :D
  • black3light3black3light3 Posts: 43Approved Member Beginner
    I once reported a whole forum that is full of hacks for both vertigo & PlayOne and I wasn't rewarded anything either but meh just make your #1 priority is to help the community to clear those filthy hacks rather than complaining for not receiving a reward
    Trigger21
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    
        Facebook  YouTube  Instagram  Twitter 

Hey Blacklight,

Thats the spirit!
    Having the game clean of hacks is the most rewarding thing, don't you agree? :)

Regards
    Trigger
  • black3light3black3light3 Posts: 43Approved Member Beginner
    Pretty much yea
    Best Regards,
     _BlackLight_  
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)    
        Facebook  YouTube  Instagram  Twitter 

• baran65baran65 Posts: 68Approved Member Beginner
    Trigger, you said that xigncode had many errors which enabled people to not play the game for "3 months". But nPortect Is exatxly the same. Due to the high CPU usage, some of my friends haven't been able to play since nPortect has been implemented.

The meeting was awesome, although I couldn't come, but I will next time.

The only thing we can do to make this game better is the bond and trust between the GMs, vertigo and the community. Ive seen lots of posts back in 2013 In the forums and the connection between the community and GMs helped make this game better and therefore more people enjoyed it.
    Hello baran,

Of course you are right about that aswell!
    As I also said in my text, GameGuard isn't without flaws atm due to the high CPU-Usage.
    Luckily this can be fixed / fine-tuned and I'm glad that VG-Musiq was refering to GameGuard also as the "safest" of them all in the latest AMA - underlining my argument unknowingly :D
    This being said, I hope that your friends can play with you as soon as possible again! Unfortunatly some suffer under the high cpu usage :(

I hope aswell that we get an increased forum usage aswell! With the new givin' forum this doesn't seem like a "sweet" dream anymore. People get the forum served on a silvertablette :)

Best Regards
    Trigger

• jasonggjasongg Posts: 12Approved Member
    Trigger,

Its absolutely true what you are saying. Hopefully, we will see some more suggestions like in the past.
    We also need to work togheter to make some nice events agains (clan events, playervsplayer...).
    Nice work to speak about that on forum. 

Nosaj.
    mashUp Leader
    Youtube - mashUp Blackshot (click on it)
    Facebook - mashUp Blackshot Global (click on it)
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Hello there!

Once again, nicely said my friend.
    Blackshot has changed and this is just the beginning. Steam is the next step.
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
  • 45fanta4545fanta45 Posts: 2Approved Member Beginner
    Who am i?
    45fanta

What do I wanna say?
    Not that much but when we had a say (The Community~) the game was ran a lot better ;)

Long story short. UNITED WE STAND.
    Been around this game a long time and still think it could be great if only they Re-Communicate <3

So why do we fight each other?
    Who is each other these days? .. I remember guys like Starlight
    edited March 2016
    Hi Fanta,

Even though you might not know me, I do know you a lot and what you've done and I do respect you a lot for it.
    Yet, I can onyl advise you to stop livin' in the past and accept that stuff changed - better or worse is something everybody individual has to decide on - neither you 'nor Vertigo which are really eager to change something -> Just check the AMA recap.
    It took me some time to accept this aswell  - but just saying everything was better in the past is not constructive or helping.
    Stating that it was better is fine - but while doing so you should also suggest on how to change the "topic" back to the state which you prefered and not only simply
    Everything I've seen from you, ever since you are back, is just stating how great the past is, but nothing productive at all...
    The mere fact that you say "Who is each other these days?.. I remember guys like Starlight" pisses me of so much, because it just shows how much in the past you live and how based you are.
    This is not about certain individuals with a "famous name" this about all of the blackshot user. Have you recently been ingame? It's a total flame mess...

Kind Regards
    Trigger
  • TheVellVroschTheVellVrosch Posts: 9Approved Member Beginner
    good luck