[Community FeedBack] Blackshot 2.0 - New Portal

DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
edited March 2016 Community
Hello Soldiers,

Our new portal is finally launched and we would appreciate a lot if you could share here your feedback about it and also suggestions for future improvements.

Main features:

Video:

We are also now promoting the new [EVENT] Bug Hunting Event on which we will reward all the users that help us to find any bugs on our new portal:

[EVENT] Bug Hunting Event

Thanks in advance and cya all in game!

Facebook          YouTube

Comments

• DIABO_GameMastersDIABO_GameMasters Posts: 1,325BS DSH Professional
    Post from black3light3:

1st of all why can't I change my name ? 
    2nd of all the ranking system is so bugged 
    3rd of all why is it totally new forum ? Why not just re-design our old forum ... God ... Everything is lost now holy crap
  • iLik4DiLik4D Posts: 37Approved Member Beginner
    I do like the new Style of the Forum, even though im missing the old Information and posted we had on the other Forum, will the old Forum still be active so we can look thinks up there?

And one thing u may can add is a category for the Monthly Reports, so we can easily find em ( Well at least if u still make em?)
    It will still be active for a while and we will move some more important topics (mostly tech).
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Hello guys.

New ranking system :
    Bugged atm. It says that I'm sergeant major and that I have 4056% k/d. Moreover it says that I killed 30 guys or something. Well it's bugged.

New forum :
    I like it but when you are using a phone, you can't see nor write on the shoutbox.

Regards.
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Thanks for the feedback guys. Don't forget that we are now promoting the [EVENT] Bug Hunting Event on which we reward users that help us on the debugging process of our new portal.

Have a nice day and have fun in game!
  • MrDeyveeNMrDeyveeN Posts: 419Approved Member Intermediate
    Edit :

We can now see the shoutbox on the forum. Nice !
    Stopped playing because of Blackshot Revolution.
    #bringbacktheoldblackshot