char missing

vipernc99vipernc99 Posts: 28Approved Member Beginner
after all the trouble of logging in my chars are gone wtf is going on here

Comments

• vipernc99vipernc99 Posts: 28Approved Member Beginner

well they got the char and his 3 storage chars and put them on with another account and lost all my shared page inventory so for past 3 months I have learned I had to make new account and char to play like I did on nexxon which kind suxs since got to try for mdr and get more dragon souls and other account had more then enough to make 3 mdr and mdn

. but with vertigo screw up you think they would help with leveling and replacing binding items in inventory and assy's but they want help at all now I will have to buy sealing power to seal squama and  lachrymae. can not seal mdr or mdn.

I just don't think this game is going to survie for very long because I like to open plate boxes and random boxes but when I see same people getting the same rewards over and over you just give up and I bet other people will to so d-shop will lose a lot on key sells and box sells.

and they send out these e-mails to rate there service and link don't even work lol maybe they are afraid there bosses will say some thing. I myself like the gm's but they are limited to what they can do so they should pass harder stuff more to dev, they can do anything after all they can right code for Christ sake

• vipernc99vipernc99 Posts: 28Approved Member Beginner
    and now after 5 months they claim they have no data for the inventory and have still refuse to replace anything since they have no  customer support anyway and they cant seem to fix there own problems, I thinking this loved game is being destroyed by the so-called customer support. when is act 19 coming out been a month since it was coming, why would they say it coming if it not coming in next few weeks or at least say had few tech issues with it delaying act 19, instead they don't tell us nothing like we just have to wait and find out, people quit when that happens.