Friend List Chat

alexmercer25alexmercer25 Posts: 32Approved Member Beginner
since gamed started the chat options still the same i hope developers add some emotions , font and color options  
Love And Forgiveness Can't Be Bought With Pretty Words 

Comments

• CynnisterCynnister Posts: 110Approved Member Trainee
    Emotes I could live without but, being able to change the font size, color and a friends tab would be great as well.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    ~Cynnister~

<font:50> for example or <color:FFF10> 
    Submit a ticket by clicking on these yellow letters.

• CynnisterCynnister Posts: 110Approved Member Trainee
    edited July 2016
    I know back in the day people where doing this for the Guild page and what not. I didn't think you could do it for the main chat as well. I will have to look into it.
    Thanks @Tomori
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    ~Cynnister~
    There are a lot of ways the chat system could be improved.  How EASY it would be may be another matter.  One improvement that would help would be if you could mark your player as AFK on the friend's lists, or at least to your guild members and alliances.  

I play with ppl from all around the world in my guild/alliances, and often they are "on" but running Shops...but I have no way of knowing.  This would really help, especially when forming team parties.
  • trokneterg6trokneterg6 Posts: 126Approved Member Trainee
    In the Friendlist you could Talk to your friends.
    But there is no funktion in the Guild list for Talk, Wisper, Party etc.
    and you cant see who is online in the Aliance and wich chars are in the Aliance.
    So you have o ADD all guild or aliance member to your friendlist.