Moveable Party HP bars

SenseiPurpsSenseiPurps Posts: 31Approved Member Beginner
Hello all,
As the title suggests, I think that adding the ability to move your party member hp bar (like you can the with the chatbox and own hp bar) would be a nice addition. As a seg it is tedious to take my eyes far off the action in from of me to target my party members hp bar at the side of the screen. I feel like this change would help smooth out gameplay as a healer.
zangetsu2588

Comments

• zangetsu2588zangetsu2588 Posts: 20Approved Member Beginner
    though i am not a seg in game i am a tank and i very much look to the support of a seg. if this will help you guys target me and heal me when im on the front lines fighting for my life spamming pots cause i can't get as much support. so im all for it
  • CynnisterCynnister Posts: 110Approved Member Trainee
    A BIG +1 for this!. Playing a seg was always a pain for me for the same reason. Never mind that when i started my seg it was back with 2Moons in 2007 lol. So not having the new monitors like we do today it wasn't to bad. But now, forget it, 27 inch monitors with 1440 resolution it feels like a mile to click on a party member lol.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    ~Cynnister~