[Notice] Migration FAQ

MuziqVertMuziqVert Posts: 31Admin, BS GM Beginner
edited June 2017 General Discussion

Welcome to Papaya Play!

Below you will find the answers to the questions that are most often asked by the players of La Tale. If you have any other questions, please post your question and we will answer it as soon as possible.

What is Papaya Play?

Founded in 2016, [Papaya Play] is the unified web launch portal of [Vertigo Games America, Inc.] Through Papaya Play, Vertigo Games provides quality service for users of its currently supported titles, BlackShot (FPS) and Dekaron (RPG).

The Papaya Play team is comprised of experienced publishers who are devoted to online game publishing in all genres, and are very excited to service the La Tale community

Why Should I Transfer My Account?

OGPlanet's discontinuation of service on June 28th will cause all legacy character data on their servers to be lost. Your invested time and contributions to La Tale are very important to our team, and in order to receive your legacy account rewards, you must transfer to Papaya Play servers through the account transfer service, which is *only available for a limited time*. Use this page to begin the transfer process from OGPlanet to Papaya Play.

Will my game data be transferred to Papaya Play?
Unfortunately, your game data will not be moved as part of the transfer service. The transfer service will designate your account as a legacy La Tale account, which will entitle you to special perks and rewards following the relaunch on Papaya Play.

When can I start playing La Tale on Papaya Play?

La Tale will officially relaunch through Papaya Play on June 28th, 2017. Until the launch date you can still play La Tale on OGPlanet servers, though we highly recommend that you complete the migration process as soon as possible to ensure that you maintain your unique account name and receive your migration rewards.

How do I transfer my Social ID?

You will have to login on OGPlanet Portal Website (https://id.ogplanet.com/login.og) and then go into your "My Account" settings and manually setup a password in order to transfer your account date to Papaya Play.

If you have any issues with this, please contact our Support Team (https://support.papayaplay.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000027433-La-Tale

Team Papaya Play

ShmigamiexAugustineViiVoltStarNaotohbsadminsazumiLucinamarioale123AngstromMaryRavureand 6 others.

Comments

• loveyoudtloveyoudt Posts: 30Member Beginner
    edited June 2017
    ok
    DranixShioxSense93pyrosanical
  • OdaNobunagaOdaNobunaga Posts: 12Member Beginner
    What about steam players? Will they be able to also get the Legacy account label and rewards?
    literallynobodysazumiFreeMotion45pinkpuff02Chlorine
  • kwame2kwame2 Posts: 16Member Beginner
    WOW COOL =)
  • FutanariFutanari Posts: 12Member Beginner
    Bravo
  • AugustineViiAugustineVii Posts: 298Member Intermediate
    Good luck. Hopefully you guys will be willing to actually interact with our community. Something we havent had for years. Cant wait to see what you guys do!
    13eanieAreksDesuTheGar98Chlorine
    Hey kids! It's your friendly neighborhood casual! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚augustine✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

• VoltStarVoltStar Posts: 41Member Beginner
    Will there be any sort of in game rewards for legacy players?  Its sad to see 7 years of progress gone and all, but I had a good time with it.  
    moongirls20SewiusCatChlorine
  • literallynobodyliterallynobody Posts: 0Member Beginner
    How do you migrate from steam?
  • SewiusCatSewiusCat Posts: 50Member Beginner
    It would be nice if they gave migrating players some of the eye/hair ect coupons so we can recreate at least one character right off.
    Chlorine
  • SneezeySneezey Posts: 4Member Beginner
    @VoltStar most likely the special rewards though
  • NaotohNaotoh Posts: 20Member Beginner
    bleh
  • Ishigami614Ishigami614 Posts: 5Member Beginner
    rip my 2000+ USD quq
    Behoimi13eanieChlorine
  • MaDBeLMaDBeL Posts: 24Member Beginner
    edited June 2017
    Lol not even started and already messed up with forum... sorry about this XD

• MaDBeLMaDBeL Posts: 24Member Beginner
    Hello everyone!
    I feel like i owe a big thanks to the ones who decided to embrace our community. 
    I've suffered already two LT shut down, but stubborn me i've decided to stay loyal to a game that in the years became sorta of a home, full of friends that i had the luck to meet too.
    Am HAPPY to start a new without all the corruption the game showed us in the last two years (if not more).
    Hope i'll see you soon and ready to make again great this game ^.-
    Chlorine
  • SheepilySheepily Posts: 4Member Beginner
    What about all of the cash stuff we bought? Are we going to be compensated in any way for that? I assume not but Q__Q
  • zerodylzerodyl Posts: 3Member Beginner
    While I am a big fan of Latale and do still quite enjoy it, I do hope character transfer does go ahead - I'd hate to have to redo everything all over from scratch :/
  • BestjinBestjin Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Yeh so me happy when i can paly again. ppl who play longer get mroe rewards..but if they good..we dont know :D so let´s give us a chance to papayaplay :D 

Greets from SuperSayajin5 :D
  • AreksDesuAreksDesu Posts: 21Member Beginner
    Hi, Azzen c:
    HI TWIN!!1
    Hi, mr. casual c:

• babybakababybaka Posts: 55Member Beginner
    I'm just curious with the rewards given to those who transfer their accounts, and since its subjected to how long it was created. Will people get "better rewards" for having an old account? It wouldn't be right if these rewards make a big difference. :), Still glad to have a company pickup Latale. I enjoyed playing this game and starting all over would be a nice change of pace. It'll be fun grinding with friends/new people. 
    IGN:Pathos/StolenRiches/Highkey/Inflicted/Mythology

• babybakababybaka Posts: 55Member Beginner
    edited June 2017
    IGN:Pathos/StolenRiches/Highkey/Inflicted/Mythology

• sazumisazumi Posts: 0Member Beginner
    What about steam players?Please respond??????????????
  • marioale123marioale123 Posts: 21Member Beginner
    Hi guys ^_^, love y'all
                  Hey Boys It's Me!

Mario!
  • latale09latale09 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Helloo
  • latale09latale09 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hello everybody!!!
  • BlueOGBlueOG Posts: 16Member Beginner
    I'm excited for it. Bring new life to this game maybe. Even if I start with nothing I'll still play
  • TotinosBoyTotinosBoy Posts: 8Member Beginner
    Arf Bark Ruff

-Hacked by Dog
  • AegelweardAegelweard Posts: 351Member Intermediate
    Transfer completed. 

I'm exited for the new beginnings!
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner 
  • saikano008saikano008 Posts: 2Member Beginner
    I hope all this is for good 
  • AegelweardAegelweard Posts: 351Member Intermediate
    1.3k views so far.

Even if only 1/3 of them are unique views - we are doing well. At least in my eyes.
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner 
  • FelineFunnuFelineFunnu Posts: 14Member Beginner
    bless
    pfp by riimu o/
  • BehoimiBehoimi Posts: 48Member Beginner
    I wanted to live my mark here (~°3°)~
    AlisaXiaoyuFankittso