2»

Comments

• BasedDanBasedDan Posts: 17Member Beginner
    Looking forward to it!
    AlisaXiaoyuFan
  • lil360lil360 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    is there any way to speed up the transfer lol. NALT is done
  • 00gorillaz0000gorillaz00 Posts: 16Member Beginner
    I really hope I can still play with my characters... I've been playing Latale for a long time...
    hey there.
  • AegelweardAegelweard Posts: 351Member Intermediate
    No, there is not. We all have to wait. Though personally I agree - they could have set closer re-launch date.
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner 
  • PoFolksPoFolks Posts: 95Member Beginner
    Depending on the launch I can only say if the wait was worth it or not. If they made us wait a month just for the same LT with compensating the wait want worth. I'm wondering what they will change about it.
    One of the possible reasons why re-launch date was moved to 28th is that they want enough hype to build up around the new server. I would consider that a smart move.

Another option would be that they can't start any earlier because OGP's contract for publishing LaTale in NA region expires on June 27th. You, obviously, cannot have two official publishers publishing the same game in the same region. There can only be one at a time.
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner 
  • GloomySundayGloomySunday Posts: 70Member Beginner
    I can't say that I'm happy about having to start again because I've worked so hard to get everything I have.I really doubt that I will ever see the only person who has helped me out again after this.People aren't too friendly and they either sit around doing nothing or they seem to want to quest alone.It's very hard to find people who actually want to help you out nowadays,but I guess a lot of people may feel that way.

Anyway,does anyone know why we have to start all over again and why OG planet will no longer have LaTale on their site ? I've only been able to make the game work this year after many years of not being able to play.
    Chymes
  • AugustineViiAugustineVii Posts: 298Member Intermediate
    @GloomySunday Ogplanet put very little effort in maintaining latale. Players took notice. Players tried to reach out, got no response. Were handed lackluster events. People got bored and stopped playing. Innocent players got banned. People just stopped supporting them. Ogplanet losing Latale was probably the best thing to happen to the game. But yes, starting over isn't ideal (i am losing 2 perm hoot hoots and billions of ely) but its necessary. You shouldn't see it as work, but a fresh start for us all. Think of the good that can come of this and the potential change we can all make if we optimistic and vocal to one another, as well with the GM team. This is a change we needed and wanted for so long. We are finally getting it, so i for one. Have nothing to complain about. I hope to see you in game at launch, and i hope you stick around. Good luck!
    owillydgkdefined
    Hey kids! It's your friendly neighborhood casual! 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚augustine✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

I only just found out about OG planet not reaching out to people and it's not right.I don't really understand why they chose to have the game on their site for so long if they have no interest in the game/players.It's hard to be apart of any site if you don't feel as if you're being listened to.I can completely understand why people have quit the game if they have been treated like that.

I recently started playing again after taking quite a number of years off (my computer had problems installing the game/running it and OG planet were no help)I really hope that things will get better for people and that they can start having fun again.
    edited June 2017
    They thought our love and, in some cases, addiction to this wonderful game will keep us coming back and paying money even being treated like garbage. They thought wrong.
    Chymes
    No company should get away with that.It reminds me of how EA treats people to be honest.
    edited June 2017
    EA... Please, do not even mention these bastards. They killed one of the best RTS series - C&C. How many great games did not make it to the market because of them! 

On the brighter side of things: this thread has gained 1.1k views in just 8 days (2.4k as of time I am writing this post). Fully expecting over 5k views by the time server starts.
    I have never heard anything good about EA,and I'm still mad about how they treated me when I asked for help.I made a promise years ago to never buy one of their products again and I've kept that promise.
    Aegelweard
  • leesacodyaleesacodya Posts: 18Member Beginner
    :D I'm actually happy about this transfer because OGP's server was so bad that I had to stay away. And...I loose all of my progress.* SNIFFFF* Oh well. I  don't mind starting from scratch and making new friends.

By the way, I've been lurking on the OGP fourms to see the games progress. I used to be a Levi Arens  fanatic, and I still am. :3
    Welcome aboard, @leesacodya

I remember you from OGP forums. You were called CommanderLevi, were you not?
  • leesacodyaleesacodya Posts: 18Member Beginner
    @Aegelweard My name was codya. I was a random person who made comics fanfiction and animations.

I'd be hard to remember considering I wasn't very social on the forums. I only posted occasionally.
  • NeverEndLaTaleNeverEndLaTale Posts: 8Member Beginner
    I just can't leave LaTale :D 
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    @NeverendLaTale

Why do you think were all here?!
    13eanie
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • StarxiazStarxiaz Posts: 14Member Beginner
    I'm glad to be restarting as well.
  • DrunkenStallionDrunkenStallion Posts: 32Member Beginner
    Image result for the end is coming
    ShioxSense93
  • RitzgoRitzgo Posts: 5Member Beginner
    How do I claim my free LaTale cash from transfer. I got all the other rewards but not the LTC.
  • BigAshBigAsh Posts: 570Member Intermediate
    @Ritzgo

You should automatically get it every month.
                                                                                   image

Heaven's Gate | Come to the Tavern! | Simple Question; Simple Answer 2.0 | Selfie!
  • bananaeatubananaeatu Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Hello, returning player from 2009 (anyone remember bananaeatu???). Just wanted to check out what's new; not sure if I'll be here for very long.
  • satanisticlustsatanisticlust Posts: 0Member Beginner
    @BigAsh Automatically every month? I didn't get any...