KWR Update Thread (Many balance patches!) (New post, graphics and interesting files)

2»

Comments

• KillingtimeKillingtime Posts: 246Member Trainee
    Coming next: levels from 100-120, old level 100's will get new level immediately.

Also Korean WR has more balanced exp rates, no one grinds FFA there with mines, they level by playing their favorite game mode instead of what gives the most exp, we really need that as well, especially before implementing these new levels...

buffon73llfr4nll
  • buffon73buffon73 Posts: 10Member Beginner
    Sick 
    New map Army Hospital:

llfr4nll
    For the first time ever, Korean WR send players a newsletter!

Some interesting stuff there, the bottom image contains stuff about "Tactical gear system" and the rest seems self explanatory, new x-mas map and skinned weapons and packages and events etc. Not something that will make me return to the game though and the Tactical gear is a bit worrying, hopefully it won't bring more unbalance/pay2win, I think they have learned their lesson by now though so we'll see.
    p0wner1180R3voxWRllfr4nll
  • R3voxWRR3voxWR Posts: 568Member Intermediate
    Wow, it seems interesting. 
    Intel Core i5-3450 - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 - 8 GB of Ram 
  • xVisyzxVisyz Posts: 27Member Beginner
    When new map Army Hospital?
    Yo yo yo It's been a while since last KWR update, but here it is, let me present to you:

Stealth mode

What is stealth mode?

The stealth mode is divided into two teams: the track team (derbaran) and the runaway team (NIU).
    The tracking team is aimed at tracking hidden escapees as 'heart sounds' and wiping them out within the time limit,
    The runaway team escapes with a stealth, and is aimed at surviving even one of them within the time limit.

Loading screen/mode/tip display.

Users of fugitive camps can only use the basic weapon in slot 1.
    (Note, however, that the ability of the 1st slot weapon is 1, so it is impossible to kill the tracker.)

Tracebench users will only be able to use the 2nd slot only weapon.
    For those who entered first while entering the room,
    The game will automatically start when you enter the game.

Continuing on next post..
    llfr4nll
    ...Stealth mode post part 2 continue:

In the case of the fugitive camp, the SP is given an unrestricted state at the same time as 20 seconds of fleeing time.
    However, the SP unlimited state is released with trace warning at the beginning of the trace.

In the case of a tracker, 20 seconds of tracking latency is granted and will be queued at the responder location.
    During the waiting time, you can not use the weapon, but you can use the weapon when the trace starts.

Only those who are deceased fugitives, when they watch, think that they are good among survival team members
    You can 'like' to the user (but only fugitive faction is allowed)

If you have received a thumbs-up, check that the thumbnail icon is displayed at the top center of the screen.
    You can.

[Other Mode Instructions]

① All chat is not available in this mode.
    ② If you are able to communicate by team chat but you are alive,
         I can not see the conversation.
    ③ For those who have not responded to the loading screen during the game,
         Thank you for your reference.

(all the text is auto translated from kwr website)

Until next time!
    llfr4nll
  • NuffiiiNuffiii Posts: 202Member Trainee
    Yippie! Another not needed mode. Still the already existing game modes need to be redone. Just take second and have a quick look ingame. 90% and more of the active rooms are old maps. New maps are used as long as the exp-bonus is active. Don't misunderstand me. The old ones are anything but perfect.

It would be much better to remove some of the not used maps and even game modes and concentrate of improving the already existing maps. A few well redone maps are of a much greater value than tons of poor designed, bugged and useless maps / modes.
    p0wner1180
  • N0HCH0N0HCH0 Posts: 390Member Trainee
    This variety in the game - but not improvement. 

In the game the biggest problem is the connection and overclocking.

The most valuable is trust . The deprivation purchased items and their re-sale, the trust is lost.
    @Nuffiii I get your point but you are forgotting one thing, most things are fine in Korean WR so for them this mode seems fine, like they just did what you said, improved the old existing maps and modes, not enough though but they have done a good job so far, we don't have even half of those changes yet btw.

But yeah I agree that now its good time to stop making new content for a while and just polish/fix the old content, especially in our version.

p0wner1180llfr4nll
    2 new free2play snipers coming tomorrow:

llfr4nll
    Oh my lord its been silent over at Korean WR when it comes to updates, well there was the Battle Royale update that I covered on my youtube channel and I will be doing videos/live streams of the Korean WR Updates there in the future too so follow if you want to see that stuff.

Anyway I was digging Korean WR files and was able to find an unused background image:

Its just basically an Open Chinook in a dark Hangar, it might totally be nothing but I'm hoping it will be for new BG map with a Chinook on it, its starting to be time for some new maps at least over at Korean WR, now Papaya WR just could use some fixes and improvements on old things.

There was also some issues with peoples weapons because of them being "currently in process of replacing and modifying equipment" which is interesting, I could totally see something new and cool coming as early as next Thursday, because they will be removing some packages from Item shop, which means that they will be adding new ones which means there could be new content coming...finally.

llfr4nll
    New Battle Royale map Vargas with a 2-Month Season that gives out pretty good prizes depending on how much BP you gain by playing, you seem to be getting around 600 points per win so its not too hard at all to gather 50000 BP for the Grand Master within 2 months, the Grand Master prizes set you up to play for a month in Korean WR, also 10 Lucky Boxes which have around 200 different weapons/skins so thats gonna be fun.
    Also Mileage Points, Crosshair Box and Animated Emblem for getting into top-3.

The map is pretty fun, I've had bunch of fun end games where I was in bunch of random places in the end circle like on top of Pargona Heli Pad or in a small watch tower in Emblem, certainly a nice chance of phase after playing a lot of the old map.

Also looking at the order which the maps have been released in recent years, it looks like we are most likely getting a CQC map next, maybe even for 12v12 Deathmatch since its been a while that we got one of those..we'll see..

Also I might try to stream it a bit tomorrow/Wednesday if my internet can handle it, so if you are interested in seeing the map in action, follow me over at https://www.twitch.tv/k1llingtime

Until next time!