[Papaya War Rock] Weapon Balance (Part 1)

2»

Comments

• 19Gianluca9419Gianluca94 Posts: 1Member Beginner
    daccordo con il depotenziamento del mio XM8 ma per niente daccordo con l'annulolamento del DSR1TC che ormai non vale niente  
  • SynoxiaSynoxia Posts: 13Member Beginner
    *********** THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO REPLICATE THAT CUTE NUMBER ON THE TOP LEFT FOR ALL PLAYERS, OR ATLEAST PEOPLE WITH MODERN PC. I OWN A 2017 RYZEN 1600X OVERCLOCKED TO 4GHZ, I LEFT THE GAME BECAUSE 40 FPS IS UNACCEPTABLE, I COULD NOT RECORD OR STREAM WARROCK ANYMORE ********

YES, YES!!!!!!! I Approve almost everything but i think vector and aw50f need further tweaking.
    I think aw50f doesn't need such absurd parabola (but yes, it need to be adjusted) what it needs most is to not oneshot people inside cars, oneshot to head and 2shot to chest is ok.
    Nobody is using humvee anymore (avenger excluded, Overpowered vs Blackhawk) because damage and spread makes them useless, too easy to be taken down by rifle or aw50f, if you tweak car spread and aw50f damage inside humvee (just for those vehicles!) then it will be ok.

I think what makes vector really good it's his low recoil and damage plus speed. Maybe instead of nerfing it's weight you should look at it's damage as vector is better than famas RN (i am vector_nl retail owner)
  • WizardLogicWizardLogic Posts: 37Member Beginner
    I would love to see the old M24 stats returned. Back in the original days the M24 was 100% accurate, but had insane bullet drop, so you simply had to learn how the drop worked and you could take over an UO or BG lobby with ease. I would also love seeing the old TMP9 that had little recoil make a return.
  • li0n666li0n666 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Papaya ruined warrock THANKS 
    mega7z
  • goodpinky2017goodpinky2017 Posts: 13Member Beginner
    NOHCHO...Unfortunately mate, I think you'll find in the contract:( possibly even in very small print about who owns the rights,and the intellectual rights of the game.
    Once you press that little button that says agree... Then I'm sure they can do whatever they deem appropriate:(

The Devil, is always in the detail:(
  • N0HCH0N0HCH0 Posts: 390Member Trainee
    goodpinky2017

This is fraud in order to sell new weapons. 
    p0wner1180
  • v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
    Looking really good, Still a few weapons to be done but its getting there :)
    WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
    Mike
  • egikovegikov Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Finally, Glock became a normal gun. If only G36 would go to free to play, like it used to be.
  • veers45veers45 Posts: 8Member Beginner
    mk1s is now terible pls fix it !
  • v0nndutchv0nndutch Posts: 652Member Intermediate
    @kanrevan You’ll have to keep an eye on news and updates to see if it’ll arrive or not
    Sh1171975
    WarRock Beta Player since 2006!
    Mike
  • b0urnerb0urner Posts: 6Member Beginner
    SCAR H - The SCAR H has been nerfed way too much. First the damage was decreased and now the bullets from 30>20, driven all players away from it.
    Compare the SCAR H to the F2000 for example, which features the same damage whilst being quicker, more accurate, less recoil and (much) more bullets.

GALIL - Way too slow and few bullets.

AK47 TUBE - Lower stats compared to standard AK47 (the extra bullets don't help to kill with a terrible gun). Needs more power.

BIZON - Useless, slow and weak.

CX STORM - Too weak. K1 has the same accuracy but more powerful and faster.

MP40 - Its stated 50% damage is rubbish, its slow and inaccurate.

UZI - too slow and weak. I like its accuracy and feel but its completely underpowered compared with the P90/MP7A1 etc

G36 - It was good 10 years ago as the only common scoped assault rifle but now it doesnt stand up to the XM8, L85A1, F2000 etc. Needs a damage or accuracy increase.
  • b0urnerb0urner Posts: 6Member Beginner
    EX41 Launcher - Increase damage. I've never seen anyone use this gun in any mode.

MG3 - Terrible stats and redundant gun.

MG3 Box - Increase damage from 47>50, increase bullets from 75>100. Has no use currently as the m249 for heavy trooper easily outperforms this gun. 

Degtyaryov / HK G11 - Increase accuracy considerably.

Negev - M249/M60 are much better choices, this needs a boost of some kind to make players use it for AI.

M4 Super 90 - Bad gun in comparison to all other shotguns. Increase speed.

ARX-160 / HK416 / TK65K2 / OTs14 / G36C - Simply bad guns and lack any areas they shine over a standard M4A1 for example.
  • mertklicmertklic Posts: 7Member Beginner
    M249 and AW50F are OP.
  • KillingtimeKillingtime Posts: 246Member Trainee
    @mertklic AW50f has been nerfed to 90% accuracy now.

M249 again is not nerfed, do you think its OP in BG or CQC? A lot of players think its OP in BG because of how it makes Heavy too strong with having access to assault weapon + heavy weapons, therefore making Assault useless in BG.