So, what are Papaya team doing to control this

xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner
Inflation is extremely high, and if they say that those prices of 250 or 300k are high, then waiting for a seller for 200k is almost impossible.

Supposedly with the patch of Agni the players were going to return and everything was going to be like 5 months ago, when LaTale Papaya was launched. But no, at weekends in the "Party Index" I only see 2 or maximum 3 pages.
If at the beginning of this new server with a day of farm you could buy cheap and useful items, nowadays it is not enough for 2 of these new ice flowers, and I speak of the same time used to farm.
And the trend will be the same, because in real life, inflation also exists, it is real and governments are responsible for taking measures to control.
LaTale is my favorite game since 2011, year after year it has lost its essence, at this rate, only Pay to win players will remain, without offending.

I hope you take the steps to make this a viable game, both for a person who can play 10-12 hours a day and can invest 200 $ per week, as for people who can play 1-2 hours a day and who can invest 10 - $ 20 per month.
I like turtles

Comments

• bone16bone16 Posts: 75Member Beginner
    eh what? i am sorry but you can easily obtain 200mil a day just from doing Yimir, Degos,Lib and thats without selling equipment with that u are looking at possible 250mil a day.

there's not really any inflation it's because it's quite easy to obtain ely. to buy a expensive item like 1b ely takes 2-4 days depending on how much time you want to use.

oh and fyi doing those 3 dungeons a day takes mostly 3 hours tops. unless your powerful u can do it in 1-2 hours
  • xasakura1xasakura1 Posts: 38Member Beginner
    Hahahaha, 5 months later, new meta: Farming 500m daily and LTC 500k ea
    Man farming 3 hours/day is a headache
    that is why people are leaving this game.
    I like turtles
  • tadomitadomi Posts: 41Member Beginner
    >you can easily obtain 200mil a day just from doing Yimir, Degos,Lib and thats without selling equipment
    easily 200m from those 3? ymir nets me 60m at 900 rate and that is not a casual rate, degos gives way less and ifrit is nonexistence. and 50m extra from selling drops? you need to be in top 10% strongest players cuz we are talking about 400+ idr here.

//LTC inflation is a thing cuz of flash sales. it has gotten to the point that selling raw LTC nets you way less ely. when a flashsale thing drops, the interest spikes up massively and LTC sellers can use that to set a new LTC rate. we dont have alot of sellers around to compete the price so those that are selling can freely abuse "desperate" element to their hearts content. LTC wont see any price drop and will continues to go up if the devs dont tone down the packages or change the way they release them.

oh and remove WS ely gain tree.

@tadomi

its easy being a WS with 100+ Drop rate and 960% ely normally nets me 75mil + in Yimir. for all 3 runs and Degos around 50mil and Lib is around 50mil as well.  and also no you dont need 400 + Idr lol. Yimir at 100+ idr gives around 15 equipments and those are 400k each. degos is 200k and lib is around 200k aswell. and this is obviously for each run.

all 9 runs gives around 50mil worth of equipment, and 200 mil ely. 
    @xasakura1

nah people dont leave cause of farming cause thats nothing. just look at maplestory so many people farm, even in World of warcraft  millions of people farm mythic + daily for hours.

the major problem is the fact that Papaya is going the same route of p2w that Ogp which doesn't look good.

and iceflower charm is a bad p2w element. having 55% chance to work and downgrades when failing. is bad. 200 Ltc per charm is annoyingly expensive and on average you need alot of em
    Sparkyard
  • RikaneiRikanei Posts: 6Member Beginner
    I don't understand why people expect LTC prices to stay at 200 or even 250k. That's not going to happen. The price will continue to go up due to how easily players print currency in this game. Ely gain should not be a stat but it is so the inflation is inevitable.

I can farm over 400m per day(about 350m raw ely and another 50m worth of various items) in roughly four hours and that's without using any characters above level 200 and without using a Wind Stalker to take advantage of their absurd ely multipliers. I imagine high level players can obtain much more.
  • darky7darky7 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    I don't care much about the prices, the prices seem fine, as for 200m a day you need 2 characters so 3 dungeons x 2 times, except if you are talking about using the event items that give about an extra 300% ely rate although this it temporary.

The big problem i see is PET HERBS, whats gonna happen with this thing. Is it because now pets are bankable? lol this is kind of joke, it would have been cheaper to just buy the pets again for the other characters because most people have time to concentrate only on one character, so with this thing casuals lose here because there isnt gonna be a casual that will revive 20+ pets. You need over a billion or over 3k ltc a month.

I dont know whats wrong with Koreans but this is the West. We need to move forward with Quality of life stuff, not backwards. I dont see any harm putting pet herbs back in gamble boxes. Even just by seeing 60m pet herbs forces me to quit.
    @rikanei how? 

@darky7 and no one character is more then enough lol. 1000% ely is easily obtained with a WS. 
  • RikaneiRikanei Posts: 6Member Beginner
    A casual player isn't going to have 20 pets in the first place. If you have that many you need to pay extra to keep them all going; you know what you're in for when you put yourself in that situation. Getting upset about it would be like buying an expensive car and throwing a fit when you can't afford the insurance.

I do agree that pet herbs should be in boxes though. They're one of those items that will always be in demand due to the way pets work.
    atm pet herbs are 25-40mil and having 20 pets seems abit to much lol. your better of getting Ely to make them perm.

atm for me i got 4 pets monthly i need to activate again so its 100-160mil a month which btw isnt a lot. even with 20 pets its around 500 - 800 mil a month again not impossible infact thats only 2-4 days of 4 hours grind a day if you got enough ely %
    making a pet perm roughly cost 350mil ely last time i checked. and to make it worth it thats equal to 8.75 - 14 months of buying Pet herbs.
  • darky7darky7 Posts: 0Member Beginner
    Can you guys name ely sources because i must be missing some, on WS right now i have 711 including the key, although i still miss gold big or patchwork, on my GS i can hardly get to 600%.
  • ClavesClaves Posts: 84Member Beginner
    i personally dont think staff can do much about it ( besides an Ely Wipe which is rare and unnecessary since the game is only 5 months old with this publisher)
    Economy is player driven so its up to us to actually put effort to make change ( i.e stop buying/encouraging higher LTC rates)
    LTC:ely rates are jacked up due to flash sales this month had some pretty good ones imo. so just give it time. but as some one said rates are subject to change. its not like the 170k :1 rate was going to be there for ever economy is always fluctuating and always changing these things happen in online games. 
    Related image
    @darky7

Rat Pet, Earring + Ring + cloak + Bindi + stocking + Ws buffs, and other buffs.,

atm i got 854% Ely gain. with that and i still miss like 25% on cloak, 20% on ring and earring, bindi aswell, and Gold Splurge which is 35% and Dotnuri which is 20% etc.

if u get max rolls on earrings or rings u can prob get around 135% ish on both which means 175% ely gain on Ring and Earrying which is 350% total.

then we got badges which u can get 12% on each which results in 60% and 150% from Gems.

i assume if u can max out on everything Regarding Ely this includes Codex + Index + achivements, + Rep + Pets u can prob get around 1000% without Ws buff perhaps.
    Do you really think that players will return when the "flash sale" ends?

I believe that Papaya can do many things, this is not LT Korea, we are another server, with other people, other customs, other needs. 
    Please, leave the dependence on the cash shop Papaya! That is  frightening the players.

Today's games constantly change their model, because this is a changing world. But LaTale has been doing the same thing for years.
    I like turtles
  • AnnaGraemAnnaGraem Posts: 6Member Beginner
    Este Yoha siempre perturbando la paz.
  • ClavesClaves Posts: 84Member Beginner
    @xasakura1 im genuinely curious on what you think papaya can do in the current state of the economy.

the only thing i could possible see happening is just LTC sales ( lower LTC cost for xx items) and not sure if you were responding to me but im sure i said " prices are jacked up due to flash sales so give it time" nothing about returning players. 

in order for papaya to make drastic changes they need  a license and since papaya has already pre-dis-positioned that they are following the KR model i doubt there will be much room for alteration regarding LTC shop.

latale is a Free to play game the cash shop is optional, i.e not a necessity. any player can potentially be good without having to spend $$$. as i said if you want rates and such to be better stop encouraging/buying from high rate sellers. 
    Related image
  • AegelweardAegelweard Posts: 351Member Intermediate
    It is saddening to know that new players need either billions of ely or cavernous pockets to "git gud". 

Personally, I know I am not getting any premium pets (those from lolboxes), Aga gems, Ice charm, motion blurs and other cool things ever because I am a) not willing to break the bank b) not willing to farm 3-4 hours a day. Prices in both - $$$ and ely - are simply beyond sensible. 

Instead of letting me develop my character and making me feel I am actually PROGRESSING in this game they are forcing me into this hamster loop of ely dungeons. Not happy with that? - buy LTC, sell for ely. Not happy with that either? - get out or lag behind everybody else and their dog. 

Why do you limit my in-game activity, narrow- and dumb-down my in-game experience to one goddamn mind-numbing thing?! 

Eh.. Most modern video games are not games anymore. They are anything but games.
    "Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner 
    @Aegelweard eh no? we all need it. lategame armor is quite costly. and also this is in every game u just talk about.

Maplestory you need Trillions of meso which by the way takes Ages far more then Latale. and the only way to get there is by spending a couple of months to get to the point of it being worth it.

in Latale you can easily get decent gear in 1 month and its more about YOU farming dungeons that u can solo.

how is it sad if a Piece of weapon cost 3-6 B to get maxed ouT? its not. cause its a endgame wep. you cannot expect to reach the most powerful state in a day. look at KLT most of them are insanely powerful, and they grinded for years.
    @Aegelweard

and if u dont like farming why the hell do u play games where farming is required like any other games:?

Maplestory, Wow, Latale, Final fantasy online, elder scrolls, Diablo, path of exile. All games are grind based games u cannot expect insane power in days.

farming 3-4 hours? is nothing lol. thats a game if u dont enjoy it dont play it. dont complain about it 
    @AnnaGraem 
    Ya me conoces 7u7, aunque mi no a ti.

I'm sorry if I offended you, And I do not want to say that "you play like I think you should play" But, remember something, when this started I made a similar post, asking that things accelerate, that we give buff so that we reach LaTale Korea. Instantly many players answered me things like: "And what for?" ; "We do not need to reach Korea"; "Do not say how I should play", things like that, but nevertheless, 5 months have passed, and traces of those players are not there, because sooner or later they will look for progress, be more "strong". They tried to play it the way you are currently playing, and now they are gone, believe me, many of my friends thought the same way you did.

Ah y si hablas español, será mejor, pues no confío en google-sama

I know, Papaya LaTale is subject to KLT. The clearest fact of how difficult this game is is that the login event was implemented that gives you items every day, you imagine how the players would survive without that event? Before, there was no such thing and there were no problems, I'm not saying that they take it away, because it would be the end, but if you understand what I am going, it became so difficult that even they noticed it. 

My suggestions can be some of these: 

- Get more to the fans of the "Anime", Well, many of us are fans of Kpop anime and culture, How? , with anime fashion events, many LaTale have done it. It would be something profitable for papaya and it would not be an "obligation" for the players, I know very well that this needs a license and extra expenses. 

- Darts 

- In Game events, but not like the "Monster Lag, I say Bash" 

- Reduce the price of LTC 

- Fair class rebalancing 

- Increase the rewards of the quest, make quest is quite fun, that's why I do the Legend and go up to lvl 190 with pure quest. 

- Make quest and get items, and experience and that not only privilege of the 220 lvl, my mother up to 220 lvl people would get tired, again insist on the quest because they are quite fun and do not need to be very "powerful" to go and kill let's say the Kappa of Cherry Lake. 

- Make PVP more attractive 

What do you think?

I like turtles
  • SasoriakasunaSasoriakasuna Posts: 1Member Beginner

sigh.... AhoYami.... Look kid, papaya is not going to do what you want just because you're stuck in Level 209.

HURRR DURR I MISS OGP BC I was the best, because I was the only player left on the server, bc i soloed everything when nobody saw me

what happened? you are not good as you used to say, look at you the only thing you do is crypost in the forum.

you complain that the pro devote more than 4 hours (farming or whatever you say) to the game and you dedicate it more hours and you dont progress, you complain that everything is P2W, this is where your lies are uncovered, being pro is a sacrifice, a sacrifice that not many can take .. If you are a casual player and you can not invest a lot of time, then dont come to complain , if you do not like to play the game pls leave and stop being an asshole.

I have no complains i farm 180-200m per day doing ymir chunsik odin, dream lord, and sometimes degos but i hate that dungeon... this crappy thing does not take me more than 2 hours like you say lol

its almost 1:30 lel.
    you can flash farm hundreds of millions in 1-2 hours? you feel the current economy is still 2soft4u? you give no f about casuals suggestions? then hop right on cuz this is 4u: 1way ticket to server closure city.

its papaya job to satisfy their customers, both f2p and non f2p kind. so whine for your own rights is the right thing to do.

facts:
    casuals around = alive game
    casuals all gone = ghost towns
    whales start doubting = ded gaem

imagine if casual people like OP stopped whining and just quit silently ;)
    server shutdown anytime soon ;)

makes sense now. you get more ely from mobs if you are below 210
    and 100 idr wont get you 50m from those 3 bruh. 10-15m max
    @Sasoriakasuna

Oh, yes?
    Tell me how many people is still playing this game?
    It's worse than when they announced the closure of OGP

And yeah, I was very pro, trust me, If I wanted, I could be the same pro

But what is the use of being the most pro, if all my friends slowly leave the game? When you reach my level, (if you ever do it), and they take everything away from you, you will see different things. I do not want to be presumptuous, only that this has allowed me to analyze how badly this has been going on for a long time.

I like turtles
    Por cierto, no sé que chucha sacas el tema de que si fui pro o no, pero bueno...
    I like turtles
    @tadomi

what are u talking about lol?

being higher level doesnt mean u get less Ely. and from all 3 dungeons doing all 9 runs gives 50mil of equipment.
    @bone16

OH SNAP! YOU dont wanna MISS OUT on THIS! its once every blue moon SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER!

with 100 idr, record yourself breaking all 9 chests and sell all npc gears. if you can get 50m then i'll offer you 1 YEAR WORTH OF SKY COLI LEECH for FREE.

but WAIT! THERES MORE

if you can prove this
    >being higher level doesnt mean u get less Ely
    from those dungs aswell then i'll 

x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x
    xT R I P L E THE OFFER 3
    3R R                                  x
    xI      I                                3
    3P      P                             x
    xL          L                          3
    3E            E                       x
    x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3

thats right. you'll get 3 YEARS WORTH OF SKY COLI LEECH for ABSOLUTELY FREE

CALL NOW!
    1-800-420shrooms4life
    bone16
    @tadomi

just getting more and more inclined to report you. cause your just pissing me off and others i bet. your attitude is quite horrible.

@tadomi 

first of all control your rage. and act more mature. then maybe i respond to you. 

you might realize this is not maplestory where u get less Ely for being overlevel.

you might want to look on guides. before you piss more people off
    @bone16

Appreciate that dislike bro. You sure shown your disapointment upon me.
    Mature you say? Okay.

Firstly, your reading comprehension is terribly bad. I was being sarcastic and I didn't even try to hide it the whole post above. Control my rage? More like hold my sarcasm.

Secondly, I poked you out of blue hm? You had no idea what you were talking about.
    Like, do you even play this game? 100 idr for 15 constant drops from ymir? I have been breaking ymir chests for months with 100 IDR and 5-10 drops are the average amount. Also ymir gears are 200k ea.
    Let's say you lucked out and got 50 ymir drops with all 3 runs (which never happens, not even 200idr get you this much), only 10m you earned. Let's say you lucked out AGAIN and got ANOTHER 50 degos drops with all 3 runs aswell, another 10m you earned. Ifrit gears are not even 150k ea so yeah, nice math bro.

Finally, the whole higher level doesnt affect ely drop thing. At this point I am pretty sure you don't even play this game. See the color name of the enemy you farm? The moment it turns slightly green down all the way to gray, your ely will drastically go down aswell. A very common knowledge since forever.

I can prove everything you said are wrong, not with texts but actual images or videos ingame. But there is no need for those yet because you will have to get 3 years sky coli leech from me first.

And what's that? Tryna report me? How about I report you instead you big fat phony? You don't even pose a threat I'm not frettin' it homie. Peace.